Enterprise Business Development Representative
We are looking for an Enterprise Business Development Representative to partner with our Enterprise Account Executives and lead outbound prospecting into large enterprise accounts. The Enterprise BDRs are high-energy professionals driven by the desire to understand the problems we solve and connect our platform to those trying to solve those problems. You will make the first impression for Signifyd - at events, via outreach, and in your growing networks.
In this position, you will generate a sales pipeline of new opportunities, working across the Signifyd Growth team to develop relationships with Fortune 500 companies and brands. You will strive to understand ecommerce and the payments layer, applying our platform to solve the unique needs and challenges of key decision-makers across segments. You will research before you execute, and you will execute with precision.
This role reports to the Enterprise BDR leader. When successful, BDRs can create a career path to Account Executive or CSM roles.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts to create sales-ready meetings and opportunities
- Work with the partner Account Executive to develop the territory strategy & target lists
- Conduct market research to understand customer orgs, identify target personas, and identify unique customer needs with the ultimate goal to develop expertise and build credibility when talking with prospects
- Utilize creative methods to identify unique insights about the prospect's business and target executives. Identify unique inroads into the target accounts, including but not restricted to exec connections, company advocates, and alumni
- Actively listen in discussions and appropriately responds to questions and arguments
- Align outreach with marketing efforts (events, content calendars, ABM)
- Set up meetings and follow-ups between the AE the prospects, adequately educating the AE on all the background research findings and prospect motivations
- Participate in qualification and discovery calls with the AE
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating each rep as necessary about the opportunity
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in investment banking, management consulting, wealth management or enterprise business development is a plus
- Desire to deeply understand ecommerce and payments, and relevant players and technology
- Creative, thoughtful, problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, active listener
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-support
- Periodic travel to tradeshows and company-sponsored events
Benefits in our US offices:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- On-Demand Therapy for all employees & their dependents
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
We want to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.