Associate Risk Analyst
Please apply in English
As the Associate Risk Analyst, you will have an opportunity to join a group of seasoned fraud experts and expand your knowledge of Fraud Fighting within the e-commerce space. Your curiosity, analytical mind, technical skills, and tenacious spirit will have a significant impact in our team's ability to quickly respond to threats, outwit fraudsters, and help us advance payment risk decisioning to the next level.
The ideal candidate and future fraud fighter will:
- Have proven ability to make decisions with limited and conflicting information.
- Have strong data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Have strong critical thinking skills with advanced judgment capability.
- Have an ability to manage multiple assignments while working independently.
- Have strong communication & presentation skills.
- Have flexibility to work weekends and holidays
- Be highly proficient in G-suite (Doc, Sheets, Slides) /Microsoft Office (Excel).
- Be fluent in English.
You will be learning more about:
- Identifying fraud patterns, trends and emerging threats.
- Fraud attributes for a variety of verticals within the e-commerce industry.
- Fighting fraud in North America, Latam, EMEA, and APAC.
- Using sophisticated fraud prevention tools.
Your day to day will include:
- Analyze large data sets to identify and extrapolate fraud trends & propose effective and refined solutions.
- Monitor performance dashboards to look for anomalies.
- Investigate high risk alerts.
- Produce analytical reports that provide actionable insights on fraud patterns.
- Identify ideas for new Machine Learning features or rules, working closely with Decision Science teams to improve model performance.
- Keep up to date on the latest fraud trends.
Desired skills but not required:
- Be working towards or completed a degree in Business Technology, Business Analytics, Financial Technology, Data Science.
- Be familiar with data analytics & end user software such as Looker or SQL.
- Some fraud prevention or payments space experience.