Account Executive II
Signifyd is looking for Sales Account Executives (AEs) who are looking to grow their career in the fast-growing ecommerce space. You'll manage net new growth within mid-market, and commercial segments, selling to some of the world's most respected and admired brands. You will report to our Regional Sales Director.
Account Executives identify and close new business in each of Signifyd's target industries towards an annual quota with monthly targets. While many of the organizations in this space are familiar with traditional anti-fraud tools, AEs at Signifyd will be a consultative partner to merchants, assisting and educating them on the benefit of SaaS platforms and the significance of turning the fraud strategy of an organization from only loss prevention to include business automation and revenue optimization.
The Ideal Candidate
- Has 3+ years of outside sales, solution selling of software services into Mid Market or Commercial segments.
- Can perform full sales cycle management: cold outbound prospecting, interest development, value proposition alignment to prospect goals, ROI development and presentation, contract and pricing negotiation.
- Work cross functionally with sales engineering, data science, risk management, and customer success.
- Experience selling $200K+ ACV deals
- Experience selling into VP level and C-Suite
- Ability to travel 20%
Benefits in the USA:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- Mental Wellbeing Resources
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
Signifyd provides a base salary, bonus, equity and benefits to all its employees. Our posted job may span more than one career level, and offered level and salary will be determined by the applicant’s specific experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.