Regional Channel Manager - Northeast
United States · Remote
Posted on Monday, February 12, 2024
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As a Regional Channel Manager at Observe.ai, you will play a pivotal role in driving our channel partner strategy and fostering strong relationships within your assigned region. The ideal candidate will possess a proven track record of successful channel management, with a focus on building and nurturing partnerships to drive business growth. This role requires a results-oriented individual who can effectively collaborate with partners, internal teams, and executive leadership to achieve strategic goals.
What you’ll do day to day:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional channel partner strategy in alignment with Observe.ai's overall business objectives
- Identify and onboard new channel partners, including Sub-Agents, `Value-Added Resellers (VARs), Systems Integrators (SIs), and Managed Service Providers (MSPs), to expand market reach and drive revenue growth
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing channel partners, providing necessary support and resources to ensure their success in promoting Observe.ai solutions
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and Customer Experience teams to align channel efforts with the overall company strategy
- Drive partner engagement through regular communication, training, and joint marketing initiatives
- Conduct market analysis and identify emerging opportunities, competitive trends, and potential areas for channel expansion
- Provide regular reporting and insights to the VP of Channels on channel performance, pipeline development, forecasting and partner feedback
- Collaborate with partners to develop joint go-to-market plans, including sales enablement, lead generation, and customer success strategies
- Represent Observe.ai at industry events, conferences, and partner meetings to enhance brand visibility and strengthen partner relationships
Who you are:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in channel management, preferably in the technology or software industry
- Proven track record of exceeding channel sales targets and driving partner engagement
- Strong understanding of the customer experience (CX) landscape and its importance in driving business outcomes
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute on long-term channel strategies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel within the assigned region as needed
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.