Senior Product Manager (Real Time)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Are you ready to make an impact?
Are you ready to shape the future of Real Time - Conversational AI? As a Senior Product Manager at ObserveAI, you will work closely with stakeholders and teams across the organization to define and execute the product strategy.
What you’ll do day to day as a Senior Product Manager
- Define and drive the product roadmap for Real-Time AI solutions for Agents and Supervisors with a focus on agent performance and business outcomes
- Contribute to product strategy, lead requirements gathering, design, and agile development with cross-functional engineering teams
- Analyze quantitative data and qualitative feedback to inform product decisions and roadmap priorities
- Collaborate with UX researchers on usability studies to enhance user satisfaction
- Partner with marketing, sales, and customer success teams on positioning, enablement, and driving adoption
- Evangelize real-time guidance capabilities internally and represent them with customers/prospects
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field
- 6+ years of experience in product management, preferably in B2B SaaS
- Proven experience managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies is a plus
About the Team
We are a team of passionate and fun-loving product folks spread across India and USA building products impacting thousands of contact center agents and millions of end consumers! Product managers at Observe.AI are viewed as “owners” of their respective product areas: you have to think like an entrepreneur, build business cases for your product proposals, enroll customers for Beta programs, and monitor the adoption and growth to ensure ROI.
So, if you are driven and entrepreneurial, passionate about SaaS, looking to make a tangible difference and positive impact at a startup, we encourage you to apply. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Excellent medical insurance options and free online doctor consultations
Yearly privilege and sick leaves as per Karnataka S&E Act
Generous holidays (National and Festive) recognition and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support your continuous learning journey and professional development
Fun events to build culture across the organization
Flexible benefit plans for tax exemptions (i.e. Meal card, PF, etc.)
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.