Enterprise Account Executive - Southeast
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive at Observe AI. In this role, you will be responsible for our growth as we build upon the success we’ve had delivering for our mid-market clients. We will trust you to evangelize Observe.AI, run your business like a CEO, and consistently exceed quarterly and annual targets.
What you’ll do day to day as a Enterprise Account Executive
- You will prospect, develop, manage sales pipeline and close new customers onto our Observe.AI Platform through inbound and outbound efforts
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision makers across all industries
- Collaborate with the channel community to develop pipeline and secure new business
- Own the full sales-cycle from lead to close
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including legal, sales engineering implementation specialists and leadership
- Educate and consult customers on the value of Observe throughout the sales and adoption cycle
- Model a wide range of use cases in which Observe can drive business transformation across different industries
- Prioritize opportunities and manage a high volume of inbound and outbound email efficiently
- Forecast performance against sales targets with a high degree of accuracy using a combination of bottoms up deal by deal commits and top down territory analysis
What you’ll bring to the role
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales, closing complex sales cycles
- Success selling a disruptive product into an unexpected buyer
- Consistent track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company)
- Experience closing transactions >$100k ACV to line of business executives
- Success collaborating with the channel and partner community is preferred
- Previous experience with Next Gen Contact Center technology is ideal
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.