Performance Marketing Manager
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why Hover wants you:
Hover is looking for a performance marketing manager passionate about driving user growth via paid channels. You will create, manage, and optimize performance marketing campaigns across multiple channels to help drive new user acquisition and incremental revenue. You will join the Growth Marketing team and work collaboratively with partners across creative, product marketing, and data teams. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in running and scaling successful performance marketing programs across various channels, strong analytical skills, and a good understanding of growth marketing principles.
You will contribute by:
- Building and managing paid advertising campaigns on Meta, Google, and other platforms focusing on new user acquisition and lead generation.
- Optimizing campaigns for maximum ROI and making data-driven decisions to improve performance.
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on campaign performance, providing actionable insights and recommendations for optimization.
- Collaborating with the creative team to develop high-converting ad creatives and landing pages.
- Launching ad creative and landing page tests, analyzing the results, and reporting findings and insights that inform the next test iterations.
- Supporting reporting and attribution infrastructure, partnering with data and engineering teams to ensure integrations between the ad platforms and our internal systems are set up correctly.
- Staying ahead of the curve on industry trends, algorithm changes, and platform developments to adapt to the ever-changing advertising landscape.
Your background includes:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience running performance marketing campaigns with 7-digit monthly budgets across different channels for consumer brands.
- In-depth knowledge of Meta and Google Ads platforms: their capabilities, limitations, and best practices.
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills with the ability to interpret data and draw actionable insights.
- Experience with high-velocity creative testing, tracking, and analyzing creative tests. Experience working with a creative team to generate new ad concepts and variations.
- Experience working with data and engineering teams to improve channel attribution and reporting.
- Knowledge of mobile attribution platforms such as Branch and Appsflyer. Familiarity with both web and mobile app tracking methodologies and understanding of the mobile marketing landscape (SKAN, privacy limitations, etc.).
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, adaptable, and able to work in a fast-paced environment. You have a “get things done” mentality and are comfortable learning new platforms and tools.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to synthesize complex information and articulate it to your team and internal stakeholders.
- Nice to have: SQL knowledge and experience with BI tools such as Tableau.
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection. This role is located in New York City.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $94,000 - $137,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.