Senior Growth Lead, New Products
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
In a phrase: find & scale product market fit
In a sentence: work side by side with PMs, Engineers, Designers, and others to create & scale product-market fit for new audiences and products as well as new features for existing audiences.
Your background likely includes some combination of product management, product marketing, and growth marketing, along with other broad spectrum career experiences that leave you hungry for a role that gives you both the latitude to pave your own path and opportunity to drive an outsized impact within the company.
You’ll be joining the Growth Product team, the group that conceives of, creates, and executes on the company’s largest growth initiatives. We are a group of iterative testers and builders who use data to drive us towards the right strategies to maximize HOVER’s revenue and customer base. We are looking for someone who has a strong sense of ownership and is excited by the idea of acting both operationally (to tactically get-things-done each week) and strategically (to scale our business and product in the right ways).
You will contribute by:
- Knowing the user’s brain and world inside and out through interviews, observation, testing, data analysis, and whatever other research method is needed
- Gaining a deep understanding of existing competing alternatives, how they work, and educate the team
- Create and executing the narrative and marketing strategies for how to communicate the story of these products and drive results. Including but not limited to creating and executing sales enablement materials, early customer pitches, lifecycle sequences, paid advertising, and more.
- Establishing hypothesis and tests to find and build up evidence of product market fit (includes onboarding, retention, and monetization)
- Inspiring teams, leadership, and the company to support the success of your products and business outcomes.
- Implementing best-in-class product & growth marketing practices
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of Growth Marketing and/or Product Marketing experience
- Deep skillset in understanding how to find PMF for nascent products, including defining & executing positioning, messaging, and distribution channels
- Demonstrated track record of growing products and showing quantitative impact
- Ability to deeply collaborate with Product leaders (and other cross-functional audiences) to find PMF and build rocket ships
- A strong ability to effectively use data and perform business analysis to support growth & product strategy/decisions
- Entrepreneurial drive and the capacity to thrive in ambiguity and a fast changing environment
- Nice to haves:
- Experience working at a marketplace company, especially on the “supply” side
- Experience in home improvement industry
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $124,000-$183,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.