Senior Enterprise Account Executive
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
You will contribute by:
You will help build and strengthen relationships with some of HOVER’s largest Insurance accounts and channel partners, a vertical we are continuing to grow and scale. With the current state of the industry and the significant changes they’re dealing with as weather patterns in the country continue to force them to evolve their operating models to fend against what has become an existential threat to the ways they currently do business, we need enterprise grade strategic change agents. As such, we are looking for you to have an entrepreneurial mindset and expect you to take the initiative to build relationships with c level executives within the segment and to create plans with them to see HOVER as a critical component of their transformation and organizational change journey.
You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with key account stakeholders across both Claims and Underwriting departments. You will connect with key business executives and project team members, prepare adoption and utilization reports, build presentation decks, and lead quarterly business reviews with the project teams. You’ll be the primary lead for technical integration projects, and be responsible for ensuring each phase is properly scoped, timelines are achieved, and functionality is delivered. In this role, you will be responsible for answering client requests and identifying business opportunities across new verticals. You will contribute to launching and managing new pilots, tracking utilization & performance of the HOVER technology, and building ROI models for Senior Leadership. In this role, you will also act as the liaison between cross-functional teams at HOVER, including Sales, Customer Success, Product Development, Engineering, Finance, and Production departments.
Your background includes:
- 8+ years of direct sales experience navigating enterprise sales cycles, negotiating contracts, and delivering positive results
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid experience with CRM software (Salesforce, Excel)
- Experience building ROI models using Excel
- Solution-oriented sales philosophy built around asking questions, listening, GAP and Challenger selling methodologies
- Strong commitment to sales process developing pipeline in enterprise accounts
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Great attitude, with a commitment to being an excellent teammate and cultural contributor!
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $120,000-$176,000 + commission. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.