Senior Customer Success Manager
About the role
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you'll own the post-sale relationship with customers to ensure they're getting value from our product and services. You'll report to the Director of Customer Success.
Day-to-day, you'll be a trusted advisor to our customers, guiding them in incident management best practices and helping them achieve their objectives. You will partner with our Account Executives on renewals and expansions and work closely with Product and Marketing to advocate for FireHydrant's customers.
We're looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to have a big impact on our business and customers.
What you’ll be working on
- Ensure the success of our customers from onboarding through renewal.
- Consult our customers on industry best practices and tips for using the product in more effective ways.
- Retain customer revenue by driving product adoption and aligning with customer business objectives.
- Identify opportunities to increase customer revenue by expanding to additional users and teams.
- Assist in developing materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding and business-wide adoption.
- Partner with the product team to understand customer needs and influence the direction of the product.
- Collaborate with peers to build and improve internal processes and systems that scale.
We’re looking for someone who
- Leads with curiosity and loves solving customer problems.
- Has a track record of high retention and expansion achievements.
- Thrives by building long-term relationships and partnering with a range of stakeholders, including business, technical, and executive teams.
- Consistently delivers value while navigating complex problems.
- Empathetically partners with customers and takes a consultative approach.
- Has experience working in or interest in learning about developer tools or incident management space.
- Has experience or interest in working with technical customers on a complex or technical product.
What to expect
- First 30 Days
- In one month, you’ll become familiar with our product and customer lifecycle and be able to speak with customers about our product.
- In the first 3 months
- In three months, you’ll be owning customer accounts, collaborating with Account Executives and Solution Engineers, and onboarding new customers.
- In the first 6 months
- In 6 months, you’ll be hitting retention and expansion goals while contributing to the overall customer experience.
- In year one
- In one year, you’ll be knowledgeable in the incident management space running a book of business with strong customer and internal relationships.
FireHydrant is the only full-cycle incident management platform that drives reliability. It replaces siloed knowledge, disparate tools, and homegrown processes with a fully automated, customizable platform that makes it simple to efficiently and consistently respond to incidents — and ultimately, to learn from them. That’s why the world's most innovative engineering teams — like Palo Alto Networks, Snyk, and 1Password — choose FireHydrant to build and scale their incident management programs.
Backed by Menlo Ventures, Work-Bench, Harmony Partners, and Salesforce Ventures, our 50 (and growing!) team members are building the future of reliability from remote offices around the US. Join us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first, with employees living and working around the US
- 1x per year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams, we gather another 1-2x per year, depending on the safety of such a gathering and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google Workspace
- Kind candor - we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity - information is shared openly; we welcome ideas and contributions regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity, and continuously improving
- 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per year, with sustainable working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The annual on-target earnings for this role are $155,000 to $170,000, depending on leveling, which includes base salary plus variable commissions.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
Note: FireHydrant is not working with agencies for this role.