Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, December 9, 2022
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
At Enable, we strive to be a great place for all Enablees to grow and be recognized for that growth. Through our assessment and interview process, we will identify your level that ties to our compensation bands based on your experience and technical expertise along with the scope of the role.
For candidates hired in the United States, the expected salary/On-Target Earnings (OTE) range for the role is $125,000 - $300,000/year. This salary/OTE range represents the national low and high end of the salary or OTE (Sales roles) range for this position and is subject to change at any time.
To determine an Enablee's starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. This position may also be considered a promotional opportunity.
Salary/OTE is just one component of Enable’s total rewards package. All regular employees are also eligible for the corporate bonus program or a sales incentive (target included in OTE) as well as the option to purchase company shares, as appropriately approved by the Company’s Board of Directors in accordance with Enable’s Equity Purchase Plan. Enable is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Enablees and their families. Our benefits and perks include, but are not limited to:
· Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage with a 100% employer paid premium option.
· Personal Healthcare Concierge through Rightway
· Flexible Time Off to recharge when you need to, 10 Company-wide PTO days and ample sick time.
· $1,000 annual Wellness Benefit.
· Rich Income Protection Plans including; Life Insurance, Disability Insurance and Global Travel benefit coverage.
· Free professional financial wellness support through our EAP and Origin, SoFi, or any of our other partners.
· Parental benefits including; Fully Paid Parental Leave for both parents, Child and Adult Care, Day Care FSA.
· Multiple Mental Health and Wellness Support Partners.
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across North America and Europe.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the market in North America and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This is a remote position open to candidates in the United States.
What about you?
- You have a track record in enterprise B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, with proven success through doing the simple things well.
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of a company’s product, customer pain points, and value-based selling.
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More specifically, you will:
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your quota!
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
- Spearhead new growth and adoption of Enable in accounts of $800 million - $5 billion above.
- Build pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on the Company’s product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect’s pain points.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and willing to embrace the company’s values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
- Ability to travel to Canada and within the US for client meetings and industry events (10%)
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years of direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Professional and effective written and oral skills
- A self-starter and able to operate without close oversight
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and highly passionate about sales
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator with an ability to quickly establish rapport
- Customer-centric and recognize the need for customer success
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Enable is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?