IT Support Specialist (London)
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
We are looking for an entry level IT Support Specialist, who will take ownership of IT asset management, device configuration and deployment, and user support. Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize competing requirements. You will join a rapidly growing startup, gaining practical experience and developing your skills, while enabling the organization to continue to scale.
- Onboarding and offboarding users, including accounts provisioning and hardware procurement, while streamlining the processes along the way
- In-person and remote user support, while creating documentation when helpful
- A/V and network hardware troubleshooting
- Improving mobile device management at Anthropic and configuring changes in our MDM platform as needed
- Writing concise user guides
- Configuring and troubleshooting networking, A/V, and security hardware: APs, switches, firewalls, mics, cameras, alarms, etc.
- Provide desk-side and remote user support and troubleshooting
- Respond to support and request tickets in a timely manner
You might be a great fit if you have the following experience
- Like working with people
- Are detail- and support-oriented
- Can effectively prioritize and operate in a busy environment
- Are self-directed and want to learn new skills
Strong candidates may also
- Have strong documentation skills
- Have experience or interest in cybersecurity or physical security controls
- Have experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Have experience using Jira Service Management
- Have scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Have exposure to cloud environments (AWS, Azure, and/or GCP)
- Have experience building or maintaining local networks
Candidates need not have
- 100% of the skills needed to perform the job
- Formal certifications or education credentials
Annual Salary (USD)
The expected salary range for this position is $115 - 160k.
Job-specific hybrid policy
Please note that for this role, we require candidates to be onsite at our London office 5 days a week for the first year.
See more open positions at Anthropic
Something looks off?