Customer Operations Specialist
Summary of the role:
The Customer Operations Specialist will have the unique opportunity to work across various business and product areas to define and execute new operations process, define process metrics, simplify and improve workflows and work with engineering teams to automate them. This role will also help new customers transition their bill payments and vendor information into Airbase. Experience in external (customer, partner, or vendor) communications, ability to set-up new processes from scratch, continuous improvement mindset and a keen eye for details are required.
What you’ll do:
- Assist customers in migrating their vendor payment process into Airbase.
- Ensure complete and accurate payment information is entered prior to processing payments.
- Help ensure payments are processed and completed in a timely manner by regularly monitoring if payments were completed and following up with corrective actions if they were not completed.
- Provide assistance to customers, payment partners, and vendors around cancellations or corrections on payments.
- Review and improve the quality of Airbase’s automated data capture solutions by working closely with and providing regular feedback to the Product and Engineering teams.
- Manage customers’ and vendors’ expectations on payment processing and completion time.
- Ensure vendors are onboarded successfully and are on track to having a positive experience with the Airbase spend management platform.
- Capture and share the product feedback from both vendors and customers.
- Troubleshoot and ensure the resolution of any issues experienced by vendors.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams to ensure quick turnaround and provide quality service to Airbase customers.
- Partner with internal teams to identify new use cases requiring operational support and defining workflows/processes for them
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field, preferably computer science
- At least three 3 years of experience as an external-facing professional, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Confident and can effectively communicate both in oral and written English
- Excellent customer/partner/vendor orientation skills
- Highly responsive professional with passion for building processes and great attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Effective time management skills
- Knowledge and experience in payment processing, accounts payable or financial operations
- Quick-learning self-starter who can handle multiple tasks and is highly motivated to provide customer/partner/vendor satisfaction
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.