Product Manager, B2B WMS
As a member of the ShipBob Team, you will benefit from an environment where everything is achievable. We aim to be a place where you can:
- Write Your Career Story. Because we are solving some of the most difficult problems in global commerce, you have the opportunity to write the story that will make your career.
- Experience Global Impact and Global Connection. At ShipBob we benefit from diverse cultures and perspectives in service of the global community.
- Grow With An Ownership Mindset. We believe that great innovation comes from great transparency. We are more resilient and more creative when we have an inclusive and transparent culture where everyone knows our strengths and opportunities.
Title: Product Manager, B2B WMS
Location: Remote in these states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, KS, KY, IA, ID, IL, IN, MA, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI
As a Product Manager at ShipBob, you will own, manage, and execute your product roadmap to deliver value to ShipBob’s customers around the globe. ShipBob is investing heavily in expanding its B2B fulfillment business to help e-commerce businesses fulfill orders for retail channels, both online and offline. This investment area requires an experienced Product Manager to guide innovation on behalf of global merchants, fulfillment providers and retailers worldwide. As a Product Manager on the B2B team, you will be responsible for steering growth in the B2B business and for optimizing ShipBob’s B2B offering across the globe.
This role is for someone with a background in logistics, specifically working with big box retailers. In Product, we believe in being outcome-driven and testing and measuring everything so we can collectively take ownership of our results.
What you’ll do:
- Steer the growth of the B2B business by innovating on behalf of our merchants, fulfillment partners and retailers worldwide. Deliver go-to-market product strategy, manage successful initial launches, and facilitate the development of tools for efficient and compliant fulfillment and great merchant and retailer experience.
- Proactively gather industry and customer related information to build trust with customers and have engaging conversations.
- Gather, investigate, and synthesize various data sources to measure impact of current products and to influence new product development.
- Prioritize, track, coordinate and communicate progress for strategic cross functional projects.
- Define and clearly prioritize a one-year product roadmap that you can communicate across the business, recalibrating this roadmap once quarterly.
- Work in an ever-changing environment and successfully communicate both verbally and in writing, across the team and other cross functional channels (your scrum team, customers, and your managers).
- Create resources to solve complex problems. You are a constant purveyor of new and innovative technologies that can help teams succeed.
- Build a roadmap that demonstrates a vision that builds on existing product strengths while finding areas for innovation that fit clearly within the overall product vision.
- Be resourceful and scrappy - you can find the information you need to inspire decision making.
- Other duties/responsibilities as necessary.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Logistics and Fulfillment experience, specifically working on operational flows to fulfill orders going to retailers.
- Experience with creating workflows to solve complex retailer requirements, compliance, and documents.
- Deep understanding of operational flows and WMS.
- Industry experience with e-commerce and retailers platforms.
- Product management experience.
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with EDI integrations and documentation.
- An MBA.
- CSM or equivalent scrum certification.
Reports to: Senior Director, Product Management
Perks & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Maternity/Parental Leave Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Paid Sick Leave and Paid Emergency Leave
- Floating Holidays (2 days/year)
- Wellness Days (1 day/quarter)
- 401K Match
- Competitive Salary, Performance Bonus & Equity
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as, short term disability
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram (@lifeatshipbob)
ShipBob believes in transparency while providing a competitive total compensation package with a pay for performance approach. The expected base pay range for this position is $104,147 - $173,578.
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions.
At ShipBob, we’re looking to bring on board people who embody our core values:
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members understand that success or failure depends on us working together and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is software. We value team members that never give up and keep iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart, innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the problem, not our “favorite” solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It’s not just talk; it’s the way you work.
ShipBob is a cloud-based logistics platform that partners with thousands of e-commerce businesses to help make their entrepreneurial dreams a reality. We offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants, including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping costs and deliver a best in class experience to their customers.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago backed by blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures, Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the best fulfillment technology in the industry.
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.