Engagement Associate Impact
We believe that everything starts with learning. And that by changing the way the world learns, we can change the world for the better. If that’s a mission that excites you, you’ll be in great company at Sana. Join our Stockholm team as an Engagement Manager and work alongside a team of highly motivated people from previous workplaces such as Google AI, Spotify, BCG, and McKinsey. Our Impact team is known for its adaptability, entrepreneurial spirit, and relentless pursuit of excellence, embodying our core belief that learning is the foundation of all meaningful change.
In the Impact team, we work very closely with the companies who choose Sana. Together we problem solve, design solutions and implement them to drive change. Ultimately we measure ourselves through the impact we achieve through rolling out and adopting Sana. Our challenges are to continually learn and adapt to meet the unique needs of each company and team, and implement the creative solutions that make us proud of what we have achieved. While doing so we define what the future Sana's customer success, solution engineering and deployments teams will look like. By scaling this team, we create a significant impact on how people learn, across every industry, and across the globe.Apply now
- Are naturally curious, always seeking to learn, and view every challenge as a growth opportunity
- Possess grit and determination, allowing you to weather setbacks and persist towards your goals
- Are driven by excellence, striving for greatness in everything you do
- Embody humbleness, always ready to learn from others and unafraid to admit when you're wrong
- Are deeply committed to our mission of changing the way the world learns, and have a genuine passion for global business development
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, with the mindset of a founder and the readiness to build our customer success team
- Are impact-driven, motivated to make a difference and continuously push the limits of what's possible
What we offer...
- The opportunity to make a significant impacton how people learn, across every industry, and across the globe.
- The unique experience of working closely with Sana's world-class product and engineering team to deliver an effective product experience to our partners.
- The chance to learn how to build and strengthen strategic relationships with key partners, aligning our Sana solutions to their business needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- The platform to develop your data-driven decision-making skills, using data analysis to understand product usage, identify opportunities, and drive product improvements.
- Fast career development opportunities in a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial environment.
- A centrally located office in Stockholm, designed as a space for you to do your life's work.
- A market-based salary complemented by a transparent and highly competitive option program.
- A hybrid work model that balances office and remote work.