Senior Integration Engineer Engineering
At Sana, we move quickly and cheer each other on, turning code into user-friendly customer solutions. We're hiring a Senior Integration Engineer. We’re looking for someone who can bring substantial engineering experience, and passion for engineering, to our team. If you're creative, responsible, curious, and enjoy software integrations and architectures, we'd love to connect with you. Together we can change the way the world learns, at scale.
For this role, we’re looking for people who enjoy leading teams.
Sana’s selection process rolls continually, as we’re always open to talented people who can add value to our mission. If you have questions about the role, please contact [email protected].
To be ready to take on this role, you’ll need to have significant experience with:
- Highly available, scalable and extendible backend systems
- Senior stakeholder management
- Project managing Software Developers
- Enterprise integrations such as SAML and SSO
- Software Engineering and Architecture Design
- REST APIs, Node.js, Kotlin, DevOps, GCP, potentially Postgres
- If you have knowledge of ERP solutions, Identity providers like Okta, Azure AD and popular HR systems that would be beneficial, but it’s not essential
Don’t meet every requirement? Apply anyway! At Sana, we want to build a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with this job description, we’d still love to hear from you.
If you’re the right fit to succeed in this role, you’ll:
- Be the first engineer fully responsible for the way Sana integrates with all the other systems in the tooling ecosystem.
- Lead a small team of software engineers to develop and maintain all Sana integrations.
- Be the main point of contact of the external stakeholders looking to use the solutions that you and your team built and maintain.
- Participate in designing, speccing and implementing the new public API endpoints in our Kotlin backend service.
- Be ultimately responsible for availability and scalability of the integrations.
What Sana offers:
At Sana, we believe that the world’s most pressing problems can be solved with learning. A career with Sana provides the possibility to impact how people learn, across every industry, and across the globe.
We hope that people will achieve their life’s work with us. We offer a fast career development opportunity in a rapidly changing entrepreneurial environment. Our salaries are market based, and we offer a transparent and highly competitive option program.
We offer hybrid work as standard, with the freedom to manage your ways of working. Our office is in Östermalm, Stockholm. Architectural firm Halleroed created a space where Sanians can share, learn and change the way the world learns.
Our tech stack
TypeScript, React, Node.js Next.js, Redux Kotlin, Ktor, JVM, Yjs CRDTs Postgres, BigQuery, Aerospike Docker, Kubernetes, GCP