Senior Product Manager
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is on a mission to address one of the most pressing challenges in e-commerce logistics: fulfilling orders despite demand that’s growing at six times the rate of available labor. Our innovative robotic piece picking systems are at the forefront of this revolution, combining cutting-edge software and hardware to transform e-commerce order fulfillment and other industries.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Product Management team. In this role, you will lead key product initiatives from concept through launch and beyond. Collaborating with cross-functional teams and customers across the US, Europe, and Asia, you will define product requirements, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of feature functionality, their value proposition, and how success will be measured. Your role is pivotal, spanning across the entire product stack, including hardware, software, industrial design, data science, and solution design. You will report directly to the VP of Product & Marketing while working closely with Engineering and Business teams. Your responsibility will be to bridge the gap between technology and business, fostering collaboration among engineers, designers, sales team, and product marketers to ensure that our robotic piece-picking solutions solve our customers’ supply chains challenges now and into the future.
- Build and execute on a product roadmap. Develop, document, and clarify the problems the product solves for in a roadmap. Ensure work aligns with company and customer priorities. Maintain a prioritized product backlog and plan product releases.
- Leverage quantitative data and user research to prioritize work. Determine user requirements and prioritization leveraging both user research and product insight that includes major component / subsystem design decisions, work cell planning tools, and guidelines for integrator partners. This includes prioritizing work from sprint to sprint and maintaining a backlog of tasks in collaboration with tech and program teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of stakeholder priorities and the interdependencies of our solution. Become familiar with the needs of your customers and stakeholders, technical architecture and features, and how to effectively communicate about those things across our company.
- Put customers first. Be the voice of the customer and prioritize the needs of users throughout the delivery process, in partnership with the business and product development teams.
- Travel: Be open to occasional travel (up to 10%).
You Are (or You Have):
- BS in Engineering (ME or EE preferred)
- Experience working in the industrial automation, robotics, supply chain, manufacturing, material handling, or controls industry
- Experience launching and successfully delivering a technology product
- Product definition expertise
- Proven leadership experience
- Ability to plan/review architectures, technical designs, test strategies, test cases, etc.
- MBA or related professional experience
- The opportunity to make an immediate and visible impact in a high-growth company with lots of potential
- Hybrid work model
- Passionate and fun teammates
- Flexible vacation and work schedule
- Generous premium coverage for medical and dental plans
- Robots, galore!
RightHand Robotics (RHR) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We have an ongoing commitment to the creation of a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. RHR recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, sex, religion, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, height, weight, or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. At RHR, we are committed to a fair and equitable workplace where everyone is a respected and a valued member of the team.