Sr. Account Executive
As Relyance AI’s Sr. Account Executive, you will be responsible for selling Relyance AI’s privacy & data governance platform to enterprise customers and other organizations in their specific territory. You will actively prospect and sell our “first of a kind solution” to new accounts by leveraging value selling as your fundamental approach to demonstrate the business value of our solution to key stakeholders in an organization.
As a Sr. Account Executive, your role will include:
- The sole responsibility for enterprise sales in your assigned territory by owning your business and managing the sale process from initial lead generation to final closure.
- Driving complex sales cycles and orchestrating all required internal resources such as solution consultants, pre-sales support, customer success, and other customer-facing assets.
- Implementing a value-selling process alongside thorough knowledge of Relyance AI’s solution for addressing privacy and data governance.
- All pipeline generation across your territory including going to local events, developing a network of privacy professionals, and working with your sales development rep to identify new opportunities.
- Using your experience and consultative selling skills to establish long-standing relationships with prospective customers and executive sponsors.
- A commitment to providing our prospects and customers exceptional service while creatively and relentlessly driving new business.
- Building a detailed understanding of the data privacy issues and requirements faced by customers and being able to articulate how Relyance AI’s platform can address these critical needs.
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 8+ years of experience selling enterprise software solutions to C-level executives, managers, and directors at enterprise accounts.
- 2+ years of experience building out new territory.
- Experience successfully selling at an early-stage organization.
- A metrics-driven approach to Sales with an objective track record of success.
- Experience selling to any and all of the Relyance AI stakeholders including Privacy, Legal, Security, and Engineering.
- Intellectual curiosity to immerse yourself in the data privacy space and gain a deep understanding of the issues organizations face in managing privacy and data governance.
- Skills and experience to successfully navigate an enterprise account and deal with the complexity of selling a solution to multiple stakeholders, including Business (Legal), IT (Security), and Dev (Engineering) executives.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data in Salesforce.
Bonus points for:
- Experience selling a privacy technology
- Startup Experience
- CIPP certification
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the base salary pay range for this role is $125,000 to $150,000.
Something looks off?