As Relyance AI’s Vice President of Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in driving our marketing strategy and leading a high-performing team. You will collaborate closely with the executive management team, aligning marketing and sales efforts to achieve company priorities, goals, and pipeline growth targets. Your responsibilities will encompass various facets of marketing, including digital footprint management, brand building, lead generation, customer marketing, PR, and product marketing. Additionally, as Relyance continues to expand, you will be responsible for scaling the marketing team to meet growing demands. You will have the opportunity to leverage external consultants and marketers to support the implementation of initiatives when necessary.
As a Vice President of Marketing, your role will include:
- Developing and owning Relyance AI’s annual marketing plan and strategy, and building and managing a high-performing marketing team.
- Partnering cross-functionally with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategic and tactical plans to deliver on company priorities, goals, and targets for pipeline growth.
- Conveying multi-faceted benefit messages and devising ways to appeal emotionally to different stakeholders, including Privacy, Legal, and Info Security teams.
- Developing integrated marketing programs that seamlessly align digital, email, web, media events, and ABM.
- Analyzing ROI and effectiveness of marketing programs, utilizing insights to optimize future initiatives.
- Directing market research, analyzing data, and evaluating competitors' strategies and positioning, providing recommendations for counterstrategies.
- Becoming intimately familiar with challenges faced by companies in managing their data privacy and compliance requirements and adhering to privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Providing thought leadership on Relyance’s role and impact across various facets of privacy by leveraging internal and external experts, such as advisors, consultants, privacy specialists, authors, etc.
- Helping to build and maintain Relyance’s brand as the platform of choice for managing data privacy, and ensuring uniformity across all marketing and communications channels
This role could be a fit for you if you bring:
- 8+ years of experience leading Marketing for a SaaS organization.
- 2+ years in Data Privacy, GRC, or LegalTech.
- A Successful track record of managing SaaS marketing efforts that have accelerated sales of enterprise licenses (>$75k/year).
- Knowledge of modern demand generation best practices, such as conversational marketing, personalization, ABM, predictive intent, etc.
- High level understanding of SaaS companies’ infrastructure and software development life cycle.
- Experience marketing to executives in Info Security, Privacy, and Legal teams.
Bonus points for:
- Experience building the marketing function in an early-stage enterprise SaaS organization
- Experience leading Marketing for a Data Privacy organization.
- Intimate knowledge of privacy regulations such as GDPR, CCPA, etc.
Who are we?
Using machine learning, Relyance AI builds a dynamic, real-time data inventory and map so you can monitor how personal data moves through your code, applications, infrastructure, and to third-party vendors. We exist because we believe innovation is fundamental to human progress. We build for people—our customers, our team, and the global community. Our core values brought us into existence, and they’re the motor that keeps us running.
GLOBAL IMPACT | Think big. Beyond borders.
TRUST | Lost easily. Built carefully.
CRITICAL THINKING | Critical eye. Critical mind.
CUSTOMER | Redefine satisfaction. Build loyalty.
PERSISTENCE | Celebrate failure. Keep going.
TEAM | Fast alone. Far together.
DIVERSITY | We win through representation and inclusion.
Relyance AI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. We use data-driven pay practices with the goal of ensuring offerings are competitive to the market and our team members are being compensated correctly based on their roles, experience, and location. As such, the pay range for this role is $182,000 to $248,000.