SMB Customer Success Manager
At Qualia, we've built the leading B2B real estate technology that transforms the home buying and selling experience into a simple, secure, and enjoyable process. Our SMB and Enterprise products bring together users from across the real estate ecosystem---homebuyers and sellers, lenders, title and escrow agents, and real estate agents---onto a single shared digital closing platform, providing greater clarity and transparency to real estate transactions. Today, through our business customers across the country, millions of consumers use Qualia to close on homes every year.
WHAT YOU'LL WORK ON
This role requires a wealth of customer service knowledge and ideally, someone who has served in some sort of outbound customer communication capacity. Your primary responsibilities will be to help mitigate the risk of escalation and/or churn for our customers, and develop accounts into high value customers by identifying opportunities for customers to adopt additional Qualia products and services to help them achieve their business goals. You are responsible for delighting our customers through exemplary customer support and technical expertise, and maintaining and driving revenue growth. We’re looking for that perfect blend of sales drive coupled with a customer-service mentality that will help us create loyal, happy customers.
- Develop your accounts into high value customers by working to identify adoption and expansion opportunities across our Core platform and additional products and services
- Stratigically manage your book of business to ensure product utilization and customer health for successful renewals- effective time management and prioritization are key
- Conduct 1 to many customer enablement activities to drive feature and product adoption across the Qualia suite of products and services
- Coordinate cross functionally with Support, Onboarding, Renewals and other internal teams to help customers overcome roadblocks and realize full value of Qualia
- Help design processes, structures, and tools to effectively scale account management best practices
- Understand and document scope the impact of customer feature requests to communicate back to the Product team for roadmap planning
YOUR BACKGROUND THAT LIKELY MAKES YOU A MATCH
- 1-2 years of CSM experience required
- Experience owning, delighting, and growing accounts
- Ability to drive revenue through a consultative, relationship-driven sales approach
- Good listener who can understand customer needs and communicate Qualia’s value proposition
- Experience outbounding and following up with customers to effectively manage a book of business
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, tenacious, and a top-performer with a track record of consistently exceeding quota/meeting goals
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to get into the weeds and solve problems independently
- Strong team player but still a self-starter
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Technically fluent
Qualia is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real-world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
Our benefits package is designed to allow our team members to be their best selves, both in and out of the workplace. In addition to comprehensive health plans, a 401k program, and commuter benefits, we prioritize family and personal well-being through professional development, parental leave, and a flexible time off policy. Qualia offers a robust online onboarding program to train new hires, biweekly all hands meetings, and a variety of internal virtual events to keep employees connected.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Qualia is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status.