Senior Manager, Business Planning
Poshmark is seeking a Senior Manager, Business Planning to help drive the rapid growth of our company and community. We’re pursuing a wide range of exciting growth opportunities, from category to innovations in social commerce, while making major investments to scale our team, processes, and infrastructure. The Senior Manager, Business Planning will evolve and drive the processes we use to plan, prioritize, and execute this diverse set of major initiatives, working closely with leaders across the organization to achieve our aggressive growth goals in the near term and our mission over the long-term. The ideal candidate is a strong collaborator and effective communicator with a passion for social commerce. The Senior Manager, Business Planning reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Lead the company’s weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning and operating system to deliver innovation and business growth
- Support Finance with annual and 3 year strategic business planning
- Partner closely with the FP&A and Marketing leaders to align business planning and management with financial and marketing plans
- Partner closely with product and engineering leaders to plan and resource the product roadmap to deliver the business plan
- Work with executives to refine their functional or strategic initiatives, helping to sharpen focus and measurement and using strategic insights to recommend new investments
- Identify and escalate organizational, resourcing, and other issues blocking business plan delivery
- Develop and execute improvements to the business planning framework and process
- Communicate progress to the business plan to all levels of the company
- Maintaining the institutional memory of the organization by creating a shared knowledge portal and repository of best practices
- 4+ years experience with a proven track record in business planning, business operations, or program management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a strategy role, either consulting or in-house
- Experience leading software or technology-driven initiatives
- Highly collaborative. Enjoys working with people. Humble, with strong listening skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong systems thinker; ability to create and communicate frameworks
- Experience in social platforms, marketplaces, and consumer technology is a plus
- Passionate, approachable, thoughtful, and respectful to our team and community
- MBA or similar degree
Poshmark is a leading social marketplace for new and secondhand style for women, men, kids, pets, home, and more. By combining the human connection of physical shopping with the scale, ease, and selection benefits of e-commerce, Poshmark makes buying and selling simple, social, and sustainable. Its community of more than 80 million registered users across the U.S., Canada, Australia, and India, is driving the future of commerce while promoting more sustainable consumption. For more information, please visit www.poshmark.com, and for company news and announcements, please visit investors.poshmark.com. You can also find Poshmark on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube.
At Poshmark, we’re constantly challenging the status quo and are looking for innovative and passionate people to help shape the future of Poshmark. We’re disrupting the industry by combining social connections with e-commerce through data-driven solutions and the latest technology to optimize our platform. We’re nothing without our amazing team who deliver an unparalleled social shopping experience to the millions of people we connect each day.
We built Poshmark around four core values: 1) focus on people to create empowered communities that drive success; 2) together we grow to support each other to strive for our dreams; 3) lead with love to foster genuine connections built upon a foundation of respect; and 4) embrace your weirdness to accept and empower one another on their own unique journey. We’re invested in our team and community, working together to build an entirely new way to shop. That way, when we win, we all win together. Come help us build the most connected shopping experience ever. We will set you up with comprehensive global and in-country benefits to support you and your family needs.
Poshmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.