Director, Sales Enablement
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
As our Director, Sales Enablement, you will be a key architect to our growth. In this role, you will accelerate the onboarding of newly hired reps, support our entire Sales team to meet and exceed attainment numbers, continue elevating the skills of our senior sales reps, and accelerate the overall ARR growth. This is a full time role that can be based in our Redwood City office or remotely in the United States.
What we're looking for:
- Support our continued growth and the evolution of our solutions offerings, we are seeing a highly motivated and experienced sales enablement leader with a strong sales or solutions consulting background to join our team
- Be in charge of the successful enablement of our global sales organization including sales reps, account managers, sales engineers,, customer success managers and sales leadership
- Responsible for our sales enablement strategy and helping us define and prioritize initiatives that will support our go to market strategies
- Design and create repeatable sales motions, processes and playbooks that make us more effective as a team
- Producing, curating and maintaining content to support our sales motions and playbooks
- Program managing our ongoing sales trainings and sales programming (enablement calls, all hands, etc.) and owning our enablement calendar globally
- Facilitating successful training sessions and sales programming
- Measuring the effectiveness of our selling motions in order to change and optimize our efforts
- You will drive progress towards KPIs such as: New hire ramp and time to first deal, Sales team attainment, Customer retention and expansion, and feedback from Observe.ai’s customer and user community on our sales engagements
Who you are:
- 4+ years of Leadership experience in a Saas environmentExperience as a sales or sales engineering leader who has effectively built teams for scale
- A desire to be a key architect for growth at one of the most exciting software companies of the current era
- Deep experience with B2B sales, technology and helping to design new selling motions
- Experience with helping sellers build deep customer relationships by continually delivering value
- Deep understanding of sales methodologies such as Command of the Message and MEDDICC
- Desire to lead from the front and demonstrate how to effectively build customer relationships and deliver results
- Success with mentoring, developing and recruiting top talent
- While it’s not required, it’s an added plus if you also have:Experience with both PLG (bottoms-up) and Enterprise (tops-down) sellingExperience building an enablement team previouslyKnowledge of key enablement systems (Chorus/Gong, Workramp (or other LMS), etc.)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with both PLG (bottoms-up) and Enterprise (tops-down) selling
- Experience building an enablement team previously
- Knowledge of key enablement systems (Chorus/Gong, Workramp (or other LMS), etc.)
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.