Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Marketing & Communications, Operations
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, October 27, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
What you'll be doing:
- Owning key aspects of the marketing plan in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, and Finance such as establishing a marketing budget that aligns with business goals and optimizing key cost metrics and advising on best appropriation of the marketing budget
- Developing relationships with Marketing, Finance, Legal, Sales, and IT to maintaining alignment and collaboration between these core business functions
- Support the development, modeling, and forecasting of lead and pipeline targets that back out from our revenue operating plan and set marketing KPIs that establish a path to our revenue targets
- Define and build visibility into the holistic marketing and sales funnel, align stakeholders on their definitions, set clear funnel throughput benchmarks, and deliver data visualizations, attribution reports, and performance dashboards
- Own the marketing technology stack, including systems architecture, integrations and APIs, data mapping, and data taxonomy–ensuring that data passes correctly across the MarTech stack
- Enable and audit the MarTech stack, gather feedback from stakeholders, define needed enhancements, and translate into business value to inform the MarTech roadmap
- Evaluate and drive the implementation of new technologies, researching emerging technologies, lead the vendor selection process, and negotiate agreements
- Champion marketing data quality and governance by maintaining marketing database hygiene and compliance with GDPR, CPRA, and other consumer rights regulations
- Maintain and/or establish key marketing operations processes in order to support the growth of sales pipeline such as leads definitions and stages, lead scoring, ABM operations, etc in collaboration with marketing, sales, and other cross-functional teams
- Develop a structured project management system (kickoff cadence, operations briefs) and prioritization methodology, standardize approval processes (Legal, Security, Leadership), and govern processes to ensure cross-functional alignment, accountability, and visibility
- Identity process gaps, blockers, challenges, and opportunities with cross-functional partnerships and workstreams to design efficiencies that align with business objectives.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of marketing operations experience
- 4+ years of experience at a SaaS company; familiar with SaaS growth-oriented business metrics and GTM motions
- Ability to communicate and drive strategic priorities across multiple functions
- Deep subject matter expertise in Salesforce, Marketo, 6Sense, and data visualization platforms such as Looker
- And lastly, but most importantly, a team-oriented attitude
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.