Head of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
Redwood Shores, Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, June 2, 2023
Observe.AI is the fastest way to boost contact center performance with live conversation intelligence. Built on the most accurate AI engine in the industry, Observe.AI uncovers insights from 100% of customer interactions and maximizes frontline team performance through coaching and end-to-end workflow automation. With Observe.AI, companies can act faster with real-time insights and guidance to improve performance, from more sales to higher retention.
Observe.AI is trusted by hundreds of customers and partners, including Pearson, Accolade, Group 1 Automotive, Southeast Trans, and Public Storage. Our recent $125 million Series C led by Softbank Vision Fund 2 with participation from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., brings our total funding to date to $213M, with investments from Menlo Ventures, Next47, NGP Capital, Emergent Ventures, Scale Ventures, Nexus Ventures, and Y-Combinator. For more information, visit www.observe.ai.
Be part of the Contact Center Industry Disruption with Observe.AI
As the Head of Product Marketing, you will run the product marketing team and help shape the company’s product narratives and go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for driving the positioning of Observe.AI’s product portfolio and developing differentiated messaging that resonates with customers, prospects, and partners. We’re innovating fast to transform contact centers with the power of AI and you’ll be in the forefront of bringing new products to market. You will closely partner with our product teams to influence our product strategy, develop effective positioning, and launch new capabilities.
What you’ll do day to day as a Head of Product Marketing
- Analyze and understand customer needs to create repeatable winning strategies including differentiated positioning, value-based messaging, market requirements, packaging, customer evidence, and content
- Develop clear, compelling product positioning and value propositions based on pain points and business objectives that resonate with customers and prospects
- Gather information from customers, sales team, customer success, and industry experts to shape product development and drive go-to-market execution
- Perform sales training to ensure field effectiveness in positioning and selling Observe.ai products
- Reports directly to the SVP of Product
What you’ll bring to the role
- 8+ years of product marketing experience with proven experience in B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience communicating to a global market
- Previous experience with conversational AI, or AI/ML products in general is a nice-to-have
- Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to bring new category-defining products to market
- Broad analytical skills to source relevant information that informs and validates product positioning and messaging
- Proven storytelling skills with the ability to enable others to deliver memorable product narratives
- Strong presentation, and communications skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Growth mindset with a passion for the startup hustle
- Some domestic travel required for conferences, events, and quarterly planning
Compensation, Benefits and Perks
Competitive compensation including equity
Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance options
Flexible time off
Generous holidays and parental leave policies
Learning & Development fund to support you in your continuing education journey and professional development
Fun events to drive towards our culture supporting a community of Connect, Collaborate, Celebrate
Our Commitment to Inclusion and Belonging
Observe.AI is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Observe AI does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Observe.AI also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
We welcome all people. We celebrate diversity of all kinds and are committed to creating an inclusive culture built on a foundation of respect for all individuals. We seek to hire, develop, and retain talented people from all backgrounds. Individuals from non-traditional backgrounds, historically marginalized or underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.