Partner Sales Manager, Tech Partnerships (North America)
About the Team
Netlify’s Partnerships team plays a pivotal role in our top-line and long-term growth by collaborating closely with customers and partners across the globe, helping them modernize their web development.
We are looking for a Partner Sales Manager to expand efforts with our partner ecosystem across the Americas. This person will lead and manage joint sales and growth plans with key Technology Partners. Netlify’s Technology Partners are critical when adapting a composable architecture and building on Netlify’s platform. As a member of the Netlify Partner Team, this is an opportunity to help build a global partner ecosystem for one of the fastest growing developer platforms in the world.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and drive Netlify’s joint sales with key Technology Partners and build a pipeline of new joint opportunities via customer mapping exercises, partner enablement, and co-marketing activities.
- Be a key contact point at Netlify for technology partners and facilitate meaningful relationships between Netlify sales teams and our Partners’ sales teams (sales, sales engineering, practice leads, sales leadership)
- Collaborate in the planning and execution of GTM activities with partners (e.g. events, webinars, workshops, white papers) while working closely with Partner Marketing
- Learn our partners’ products to understand integration scenarios and the value prop for joint customers
- Share learnings with the cross functional teams on how to continue to evolve the channel program so that our partners and customers are successful
What You'll Bring:
- Prior experience building relationships with customer or partner teams, ideally in a technical SaaS environment in Account Management, Partner Management, or Sales
- A history of working in strategic partnership development, including co-selling, co-marketing, and pipeline generation
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS), digital experience platforms (DXP), and ecommerce platforms, as well as of exposure to enterprise cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud
- Strong understanding and articulation of the intersection of sales, marketing, and product
- Demonstrates business judgment, capable of strategic thinking at scale while making incremental progress with individual partners
- Ability to independently assess situations and make decisions within broadly defined practices and procedures
- Excellent spoken, written, and presentation skills
- We welcome candidates in the United States or Canada for this position.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When applying please include:
A resume or short listing of your job history & skills (link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We appreciate a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role at Netlify to get to know you a bit better, though this is not required and will not impact your application. Our mission is to “build a better web” and that cannot be done without a diversity of skill sets, backgrounds and thoughts.
At Netlify, we’re on a mission to build a better web by making it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications. We are a Series D company with a $2B valuation and have raised over $200M from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT, Bessemer, BOND and Menlo Ventures. As a globally distributed organization, we aim to create a company culture where the best idea can come from anywhere and strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our About page.
At Netlify, we are committed to equal pay for equal work. Our base compensation for this role is targeted at $81,500 - $110,500 for US-based locations. Because this role is eligible to participate in Netlify's commission plan, it is common for employees in this role to receive total on-target earnings of $94,000 - $127,000. Netlify anchors our compensation philosophy on a market-based approach, therefore salary ranges may differ depending on the cost of labor in a particular location. For example, the top of the range reflects the highest paying market in the US and above range for many US cities. In addition to robust benefits, participation in Netlify’s equity plan, and incentive pay/commission for eligible roles. The starting pay will be determined based on multiple factors, including expertise and skills, market demands, experience, internal equity, and applicable geographic location. These compensation packages and ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your Talent Acquisition partner will be available to answer any questions about this policy and/or the compensation range of your specific location during the hiring process.