HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a dynamic Office Coordinator to join the People Team, which strives to enable our people to thrive through providing strong business partnerships and building exceptional organizational capability. As an essential part of the team, your organizational skills and intuition for efficient office management will play a pivotal role in creating a welcoming and professional environment. You’ll provide a broad range of routine operational support for our San Francisco HQ, as well as think of innovative ways to promote our culture and create a fun work environment.
Your background likely includes prior experience in office management or administrative support. You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, but also do exceptional work autonomously. You are detail-oriented and love to find creative, yet efficient solutions to problems. Your exceptional communication skills will create a strong first impression for visiting employees, guests and vendors.
In this role you will:
Own the day-to-day management of a high-energy, collaborative office. You’ll maintain responsibility for general office “look and feel” that is inviting and professional.
You’ll serve as the key point of contact for local and visiting employees, guests and vendors. Provide a warm greeting, access and accommodations where necessary.
Partner with colleagues on the People Team and IT to assist with new hire onboarding.
Ensure that all premises are fully functional, visually impeccable, and consistent with company needs and aesthetics as they evolve.
Manage administrative office projects, handle all incoming and outgoing mail, and help maintain vendor relationships.
Assist with organizing internal and external company events (e.g. happy hour, holiday parties, hackathons, etc.), as well as interviews and client meetings.
Organize and monitor facility and building safety preparedness
You should have:
- 2+ years in a professional, dynamic and customer-oriented role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong prioritization skills and the ability to execute against deadlines
- Great attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Ability to be in our San Francisco office 4 days a week (Monday - Thursday)
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection. This role is located in San Francisco.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $94,000 - $110,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.