Director, Product Management (Interiors/AI)
HOVER is a software platform offering measurement, visualization, estimation, and ordering solutions to the construction and insurance markets. HOVER uses patented technology making it possible for anyone with a smartphone camera to create an interactive 3D model, complete with detailed measurements and powerful design features. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world allowing for more veracity throughout the home improvement and insurance processes. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across construction, insurance, and newly emerging, with Homeowners. What's the secret sauce? Cutting edge technology, an exceptional culture, and a commitment to our values (Think. Do. Serve.).
With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER wants you:
HOVER is looking for a product leader to spearhead our efforts for the entire Interiors portfolio. In this role, you will be treated as a founder of our Interiors business line and you will be responsible for creating a viable business model across many industries like insurance, consumer, real estate, appraisal, and mitigation. We are looking for someone who can productize hard tech and inventions in the world of CV/Gen AI into solving users' unmet needs and translate those inventions into a delightful magical consumer experience.
You’ll be leading Interiors vertical - an impactful team of brilliant CV/ML/3D engineers, PMs, and designers working on a problem that hasn’t been solved before. This is a great opportunity to play a critical and highly visible role in a fast-growing company and has a unique opportunity to define and grow HOVER’s culture.
You will be held accountable for:
- Product Strategy & Vision: Productize our newest technologies (aka 0 to 1), take them to market, and establish us as the leader and standard in the category
- Execution: Executing against the product strategy and ensuring the cross-functional team is working on the right things at the right time
- Team Development: Developing the interiors product team while maintaining a product culture that is consistent with our core values
- Owning P&L of the interiors business line and making it the fastest growing vertical at Hover.
- Seasoned leadership in Product, Engineering, and Designed and a world-class deep tech and mobile engineering team
- Active, engaged, and highly retained customer base
If this position is wildly successful, in one year you will have:
- Cemented product market fit and created value stickiness
- Exceeded revenue goals
- Established product led marketing and growth execution
- Entered two new audience verticals
Your background & qualifications include:
- 12+ years defining, building, and shipping high-quality software in rapidly growing markets, including productizing computer vision, robotics, or machine learning products
- You operate with a founder’s mentality in everything you do
- Customer centric focus with an obsessive need to wow and delight our users
- Ability to move up and down between product strategy and day-to-day tactics
- Ability to simplify the complicated and direct team members to the highest-leveraged activities
- Experience managing and growing a team of Product Managers
- Exceptional communication, both verbal and written. You are equally comfortable presenting to internal teams or external customers & partners.
- A passion for 3D (including AR / VR) and a deep appreciation for how it can revolutionize the way our world works.
- Compensation - Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off - Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days - A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources - We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning - We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
HOVER has Hubs in San Francisco, New York City, and Austin. These Hubs are where our teams will be growing the most as we foster in-person collaboration and connection.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $159,000-$234,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.