Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
Product and Ops Stability does not come free. Usually there is an analyst that is helping catch issues in product features or operations before they become fires. If you join HomeLight, you can be that person for the core business, Agent Referrals. You’ll work with many product and business stakeholders and be providing vital insights into the health and performance of the business.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and measure the key metrics to prove existing product performance and customer success. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Perform regular ad-hoc analyses through requests from business and product stakeholders. One day you may be analyzing an A/B test on our website or app. Another day you may be digging into an operations issue and identifying the root cause.
- Work directly with the Product Team to analyze, understand, and communicate the future growth of opportunities for HomeLight.
- Build business cases, operating, and financial models while working with product managers, sales, marketing, and finance for exciting new products and businesses.
- Ensure all stakeholders are aligned for operational status surrounding product and business lines.
- Market analysis to understand the competitive landscape and aid decision-making that sets the strategy and vision for HomeLight products.
What You Bring
- 2+ years of work experience in consulting or product operations.
- Bachelor's degree required from a strong university, preferably in an analytical field (e.g. Natural Sciences, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, or Finance). The goal of the educational requirement is to effectively do the following:
- Ability to effectively manage, execute and deliver multiple tasks/projects simultaneously on tight timelines.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Google Sheets, SQL.
- Ability to learn and pick-up other data analytics tools.
- Close attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong team player.
- Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and independently.
HomeLight is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce, providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request and any accommodation will be addressed confidentially.