Who We Are
We’re building the future of real estate — today.
HomeLight is the essential technology platform used by hundreds of thousands of homebuyers and sellers to partner with top real estate agents and win at any step of the real estate journey, whether that’s finding a top agent, securing a competitive mortgage, or ensuring on-time, easy close.
HomeLight facilitates billions of dollars of real estate on its platform every year. Our vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying for all.
We pride ourselves on our company culture – but don’t just take it from us. We’ve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes. We’re committed to diversity both internally and externally through programs such as our Black Real Estate Agent Program with NAREB. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals and core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You’re a modern marketer and growth driver. You are a data-nerd who is fascinated by targeting the right people at the right time. This is a fast-paced role in which you will be responsible for high quality execution of paid search activities, all contributing to the successful management of HomeLight’s business objectives.
What You'll Do Here
- Build and implement digital marketing campaigns across paid search and social (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook)
- Perform frequent data manipulation and interpretation exercises, with Excel and proprietary tools; Experience with Excel is critical, in that you will frequently utilize various formulas and shortcuts to perform a variety of spreadsheet tasks with large and disparate data sets
- Come up with smarter solutions: Continuously test new ideas, implement landing page tests and make intelligent, data-backed recommendations.
- Be scrappy: You’re comfortable running data analysis & identifying trends, and diving into the details.
What You Bring
- 3+ years of related experience. Previous business or marketing analysis experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven analytical, data interpretation and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in data analysis; SQL experience a plus
- Strong project management and process development capabilities
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills