Sales Enablement Manager
About the role
FireHydrant is excited to be hiring a Sales Enablement Manager to support our growing Sales team. As our first Sales Enablement hire (reporting to our VP of Sales), you will play a major part in our growth and help us continue to scale our organization efficiently by bringing the right education and resources to our sales team. You’ll bring your expertise in sales and enablement to build out a best-in-class enablement function that drives sales through training and coaching our world-class sales team!
The work you’ll do
- Build a training and enablement function to support FireHydrant’s world-class sales team
- Planning and leading core sales enablement sessions for our entire sales team (including Account Executives, Solution Engineers, Business Development Representatives, Sales Leaders, and Customer Success)
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to identify training needs and develop specialized content in response to improve our KPI’s
- Optimize sales onboarding and develop ongoing training programs on FireHydrant products, industry best practice, and sales competencies to upskill our current reps
- Track the results of enablement initiatives and iterate to continually improve
- Work with our SalesOps team to build a certification and Learning and Development program, by designing and leading a continuing education program to upskill BDR and AE’s
- Select metrics and define sales enablement best practices to measure the success of the enablement programs
- Revamp our new hire onboarding plan to increase habituation and to certify new reps in our offerings
- Work with Product & Marketing to identify and create collateral and resources for the sales team to use for prospecting, positioning, sales deck, and product features
- Familiarity with tools like Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Notion Clari, CoPilot, ZoomInfo, Apollo, and more
What we’re looking for
- Experience creating and delivering sales enablement in a SaaS environment
- Knowledge of best practices, methodologies, and technologies for sales enablement, sales training, and sales support
- Demonstrated and measurable experience improving the productivity and efficiency of Sales Management, Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Business Development Representatives
- The ability to see problems and identify solutions
- An enablement thought leader - you’re familiar with adult learning philosophy, training and sales methodologies, and are motivated to drive engagement
FireHydrant is the only full-cycle incident management platform that drives reliability. It replaces siloed knowledge, disparate tools, and homegrown processes with a fully automated, customizable platform that makes it simple to efficiently and consistently respond to incidents — and ultimately, to learn from them. That’s why the world's most innovative engineering teams — like Palo Alto Networks, Snyk, and 1Password — choose FireHydrant to build and scale their incident management programs.
Backed by Menlo Ventures, Work-Bench, Harmony Partners, and Salesforce Ventures, our 50 (and growing!) team members are building the future of reliability from remote offices around the US. Join us.
Life at FireHydrant
- We’re remote-first, with employees living and working around the US
- 1x per year we will gather in-person as a company; as teams, we gather another 1-2x per year, depending on the safety of such a gathering and have virtual events throughout the year
- We collaborate through Slack, Zoom, Notion, and Google WorkspaceKind candor - we expect honesty delivered through kindness, first and foremost
- Transparency & equity - information is shared openly; we welcome ideas and contributions regardless of role or experience level
- We value building trust, acting with integrity, and continuously improving.
- 100% employer-paid health, vision, and dental premiums for the employee and 75% of dependents
- Unlimited vacation policy with a minimum requirement of three weeks off per year, with sustainable working hours and a healthy work/life balance
- Home office stipend: get your workspace set up in a way that works best for you
- 401k match
FireHydrant believes that everyone should be compensated fairly and we strive for transparency within our organization and the industry. We set our salaries at the 75th percentile of pay for the San Francisco market using compensation data from hundreds of companies at our stage. Additionally, everyone in a given role is paid the same without adjusting for locality. The base salary for this position is $150,000.
- FireHydrant requires that all newly hired employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to reasonable accommodations provided based on medical need or religious belief.
- All employees must be able to show authorization to work in the US.
Note: FireHydrant is not working with agencies for this role.