Construction Success Manager
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for field-based, or office-based construction professionals that have experience using software to plan and manage construction projects. Our ideal candidate is proactive, detail-oriented, friendly, and passionate about improving the construction industry. Our Construction Success Managers work closely with clients, advising and guiding them through successful platform deployments, training(s), workflow consultation, and continuous engagement programs that ensure their satisfaction and Fieldwire account expansion.
What you’ll be doing
You'll utilize your experience as a construction professional to develop and consult on client processes, becoming a trusted advisor to your customers. As a Fieldwire product and training expert, you will work to understand your accounts’ business objectives, helping them extract the most value out of Fieldwire to meet those goals. As you deploy, train, and support your book of business, you'll apply the same mindset to customer interactions that you did to the construction projects you've managed: remove roadblocks, and drive the process forward.
The primary responsibilities of our next Construction Success Manager will be to:
- Become a Fieldwire product expert and learn best practices for configuring and utilizing the platform.
- Understand client construction needs and current tech stack in order to seamlessly integrate Fieldwire into a company’s day-to-day workflows.
- Manage a portfolio of customers (new and existing) to help improve their Fieldwire usage and processes.
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with Fieldwire clients.
- Conduct web-based and in-person training(s) and demonstrations to educate clients on Fieldwire.
- Assist the product team in identifying issues and communicating customer feedback for product improvements.
- Troubleshoot, as necessary, to help communicate answers to product questions and resolve technical issues.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Construction Success Manager to have the following skills and experiences:
- 3+ years of professional construction experience, preferably with a combination of field and office management roles
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with strong time management skills
- Diplomacy and patience when working through customer issues
- Comfortable communicating with anyone, from foreman to senior-level managers
- A basic understanding of construction process from design to completion
- An understanding of how all the different parties on a construction project interact and how they work with each other to drive a successful schedule/budget
- Ability to creatively brainstorm unique solutions to client issues relevant to their needs
- Desire to learn in a dynamic startup environment
About The Team
The Construction team consists of construction professionals from different sectors of the construction field. We know what you're thinking - do I want to work in a completely different industry? It’s different, but not that different. Our team talks to construction professionals across the globe, gaining an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by companies and projects of all sizes. We share best practices from our experiences managing similar projects, and we get to see how different organizations work while helping them tangibly streamline their operations. We’re dreamers building tools to revolutionize how our old jobs get done; if you’re ready to use your industry knowledge to change the game for your old teammates, then we’d love for you to join our crew!
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 1,000,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building a Field Management Platform dedicated to construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire solves the problem of access to information and coordination of labor at a large scale for some of the largest projects in the world. The Fieldwire mobile app has a nearly five-star rating based on thousands of customer reviews. Fieldwire was venture backed by top venture capitalists and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together. Fieldwire was acquired by Hilti for $300M in November 2021.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows: $84,000-$115,500.
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and Maximums may vary based on location. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors such as your skills, qualifications and experience. In addition to the salary you may be eligible for a corporate bonus which can range up to 20%.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Catered Lunches
Where is the job located?
This role is based remotely within the United States.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.