Customer Operations & Support Specialist
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
Fieldwire, a Hilti Group Company, is a San Francisco-based construction management software used on over 1 million projects worldwide. We’re building a Field and Project Management Platform that reflects our obsession with improving the way construction teams work together, providing operational excellence for a $10 Trillion/year industry.
With an exceptional product-market fit, we’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use web and mobile App that’s driven by the voice of our customers. We solve for fluid access to information and coordination of labor at-scale for some of the largest projects in the world. Our mobile app has a five-star rating with thousands of customer reviews.
Backed by Hilti and firmly aligned with their mission to be the construction industry’s most trusted productivity partner, Fieldwire has already transformed the way thousands of companies across the globe are working together, and we’re growing faster than ever. We are looking for smart, talented people to join our team in Australia to provide best-in-class service to our rapidly-expanding customer base across the world.
At Fieldwire, we’re looking for our next Customer Support & Operations Specialist to have the following skills and experiences
- 1-3 years of SaaS Customer Support experience required
- Must speak and write in fluent English
- Articulate, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira or equivalent Support and CRM platforms
- Positivity, empathy, and patience when working through customer issues
- Strong time management skills
- Creative problem solver who can work with a high level of autonomy and asks for help as readily as they give it
- Comfortable communicating with anyone, from foreman to mid-to-senior level managers
- Desire to learn in a dynamic startup environment and grow your career with us for the long term
Nice to haves
- Second language fluency: Spanish
- Previous experience in or knowledge of the construction industry
What you’ll be doing
Fieldwire’s core mission is a proven competitive advantage that you’ll contribute to every day: be the most customer-success driven company with the most intuitive interface in Construction Tech.
As a Customer Operations & Support Specialist, your objective is to ensure our customers get the most of Fieldwire by helping them manage and renew their accounts, as well as answer their questions about our platform. You’ll join a tight-knit team that will challenge you to answer a high volume of questions at the utmost levels of quality, while systematically improving the usability of our product and support resources. Plugging into innovative systems for issue, feedback, and help content-improvement tracking, you’ll interface directly with our product, engineering, sales, and success teams to champion the voice of the customer and develop new processes, automations, and customer outreach programs.
Reporting to our local Australian Business Owner, in conjunction with our Director of Global Customer Operations & Support in San Francisco, you’ll have a wealth of tactical resources to develop your skills in troubleshooting, bug reporting, and account operations. Taking as much pride in “owning the inbox” as renewing accounts and creating the next great how-to guide for your customers, your verbal and written communication skills will flourish, if you’re up to the challenge.
If you’re experienced in customer service and/or billing operations, passionate about helping people revolutionize how construction projects are managed, and excited to work cross-functionally to solve customer issues at their root causes, we’d love to meet you!
The primary responsibilities for our next Customer Operations & Support Specialist will be
- Answer inbound phone calls, chats, and emails and persistently drive each issue to resolution
- Master the Fieldwire Product to create and deliver custom administrator and end user trainings to successfully onboard new customers
- Interface directly with product, engineering, sales, and success teams to champion the voice of the customer and develop new processes, automations, and customer outreach programs
- Create new and update existing knowledge base articles and setup guides
- Troubleshoot account management, customer education, and technical support issues; follow and iterate on bug, product improvement, and feature-request reporting procedures
- Own, iterate, and scale our billing operations program in Australia
- Review sales contracts for accuracy and adherence to strategic pricing guidelines Perform account set up and various other back office administrative tasks
- Gather and report on customer feedback trends to improve the product and account services from onboarding to renewal
Fieldwire is a construction field management software, used on over 1,000,000+ projects worldwide. We’re obsessed with improving the way teams work together. We’re building a Field Management Platform dedicated to construction teams — providing operational excellence for one of the world’s largest global industries -- $10 Trillion/year. We’re delivering a superior, easy-to-use product that’s driven by the voice of our customers.
Fieldwire solves the problem of access to information and coordination of labor at a large scale for some of the largest projects in the world. The Fieldwire mobile app has a nearly five-star rating based on thousands of customer reviews. Fieldwire was venture backed by top venture capitalists and has already transformed the way thousands of companies worldwide are working together. Fieldwire was acquired by Hilti for $300M in November 2021.
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous PTO
- Commuter Benefits
Where is the job located?
This role is fully remote within Australia.
Fieldwire is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.