Construction Success Manager
Hilti Fieldwire, Inc.'s affiliate is hiring. This position is an opportunity to join the Hilti, Inc. team. The candidate selected for this position will be a Hilti, Inc. team member. If interested, please complete our application.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for a brilliant Customer Success Manager for our Fieldwire Software team. You will ensure that your customers get the best out of their product or service. We are looking for team players with a customer and service orientation and enthusiasm for digital transformation who live our corporate values and want to give their best every day to develop themselves and our company further. You will work 100% remotely.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti is where innovation is improving productivity, safety and sustainability in the global construction industry, and beyond. Where strong customer relationships are creating solutions that build a better future. Where there is pride and a sense of belonging across our 120 locations, carrying right into our lives and homes. Where people are exploring possibilities, leveraging their potential, owning their personal development and growing lasting careers.
As customer manager, you are part of the after sales life cycle management and organize, coordinate and accompany the implementation of the application solution, offer tailor-made training and promote growth on the customer side. You will be trained as a product expert for the Fieldwire project management software and work closely with the sales and support team. Your main activities will be:
- Carry out needs analyses on the customer side to understand processes and problems
- Proactively recommend our software solution and demonstrate the added value, especially in the context of up- and cross-selling activities
- Virtual presentation of our solution applications to customers
- Organizing, coordinating and supporting the implementation of the application solution- Conducting customer training (onboarding new customers, product training for end users and support after successful implementation)
- Close cooperation with sales colleagues regarding license renewals and customer development
- Responsibility for a defined portfolio of new and existing customers
- Proactive customer contact and relationship management
- Participation in product improvement, especially through close cooperation with the product team and transmission of customer feedback
You will inspire our customers from the construction industry with your empathy and solution orientation. You will draw on your experience in the construction industry (as a project manager) and possibly experience in customer success management or customer care and transfer this to your new role.
- Completed studies in the fields of civil engineering, architecture, mechanical engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of previous experience as a project or site manager in construction projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with engineers, architects, contractors and colleagues
- High affinity for software and ideally previous experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Strong and confident communication skills in Italian and English
- Possibility to work from Italy
- Strong customer and service orientation to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Resilience and enjoyment of mobile work and virtual customer service
- Ability to work undisturbed with a stable internet connection on the move (throughout Italy)
- Willingness to travel, for team meetings (2-3 days every 6-8 weeks)
What do we offer?
Will include a comprehensive training program and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly. At Hilti, you can continuously expand your area of responsibility and get to know different areas of the company. In short, we offer an ideal environment for personal and professional growth.
This position is based remotely in Italy.
Why should you apply?
Are you passionate about the digitalization of traditional industries and want to build a better future with an international market leader? Are you a trailblazer who proactively tackles new topics and implements them independently? You get the best of both worlds: the security of a traditional company combined with the start-up dynamics of our Fieldwire team.
With the acquisition of Fieldwire, Hilti is taking a big step towards becoming a software company and into the digital future of the construction industry. Leave your footprint and lay the foundation for your future career at Hilti.
Your place of residence is your place of work, but you are still closely networked with your team digitally and in regular face-to-face team meetings.