Marketing Project Coordinator
Administration, Marketing & Communications
Boston, MA, USA
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
We're seeking a highly organized and collaborative Marketing Project Coordinator to support the functions of a high-performing marketing team. This person is confident running point while managing the influx of marketing activities. Can organize projects, delegate tasks, and monitor the overall schedule of marketing projects.
This position will schedule project meetings and maintain program briefs that list all deliverables and align the team on project goals. This role will clarify the scope of projects, coordinate deliverables, and connect with stakeholders throughout the process to track progress, provide structure and deliver results.
- Organize projects, track progress, and communicate with the project team effectively
- Coordination of projects and campaigns, working openly and collaboratively with the wider departments and stakeholders to support the execution of marketing requests
- Understand and define processes to increase efficiency
- Manage the development of marketing templates for campaign deliverables
- Maintain campaign briefs that capture campaign goals, deliverables, objectives and timelines
- Translate briefs to projects and tasks in the project management tool (Asana), assign owners and due dates
- Manage and monitor the overall schedule of marketing projects and tasks
- Develop milestone schedules to ensure marketing projects are delivered on time
- Work with members of the brand and creative team to manage tickets
- Proactively support all members of the marketing team with emphasis placed on organization and finalizing deliverables
- Ensure visibility and over-communication of project status
- Support marketing operations and reporting as needed
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing operations
- Highly organized self-starter able to learn quickly and know when to ask questions
- Strong verbal, written, and active listening skills
- Knowledge of project management principles and best practices
- Experience in creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation, and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively build and extend relationships
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks; also, flexibility and willingness to accept changes in priorities
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.