Customer Success Manager - German Proficiency
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-D funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our customers to help them reach their goals and realise maximum value from Enable. In this position, you will lead and manage a team of Implementation Analysts. You will demonstrate dedication and proactivity to the development of your own Customer Success sub-team. You will work with customers of all sizes from SMB and Mid-market segments of the Enable portfolio to large Enterprise and Strategic corporations, successfully onboarding them and completing feature implementation projects. You will become the trusted advisor who will empower our customers to decommission their legacy processes and sign-up for additional Enable resources and solutions. You will seek out opportunities to upgrade our existing customers and work closely with the Revenue team to convert them.
What we are asking you to do!
- Build meaningful, long-lasting partnerships and be trusted as your customers’ strategic advisor to ensure retention and secure expansions.
- Empower your customers to decommission their legacy processes and become fully confident using Enable as their Rebate source of truth.
- Working closely with your sub-team, you will be driving your customers through the Enable Customer Journey, from the early Onboarding stages to being fully adopted. Ensure they are proficiently using and getting the maximum value from Enable.
- Continuously learn and upskill yourself to become a rebate industry expert your customers can rely upon for best practices.
- Expertly present to customer stakeholders from end users to C-level executives.
- Become the product consultant the customers need to maximise their ROI with Enable.
- Motivate and lead by example, coaching your Implementation team towards delivering best-in-class service levels.
- Provides clear guidance to direct reports on performance improvements and progress development.
- Proactively contribute to the Customer Success department achieving their Quarterly Business Goals.
What to expect - In the first 30 days, you will:
- Take advantage of our comprehensive Enablement onboarding programme to get up to speed with Enable’s product, feature and processes. Also, the rebate industry & supply chain.
- Actively engage with the wider Customer Success team so you can get to know your peers and learn from their experience.
- Begin to understand Enable’s customer based
In days 31 to 60, you will:
- Familiarise yourself with recruitment processes, contribute to first and second rounds of Implementation Analyst interviews.
- Further your understanding of Enable’s customer base and start to learn about your own portfolio.
- Shadow internal and customer calls to supplement the remote onboarding programme with actual, real-world conversations.
- Continue to improve your knowledge of Enable’s offerings and the Rebate industry.
61 to 90 days, you will:
- Start structuring your 1:1 and management routine with your own Customer Success sub-team.
- Taking the lead in Implementation Analyst recruitment
- Get introduced to your portfolio of customers and start working with them with your sub-team.
- Start to get hands on with Enable’s internal tools.
90 days onwards, you will:
- Spearheading your team of product experts, who will deliver: helpdesk triage and support, customer training and onboarding and feedback to our product teams that drive product improvement.
- Lead first and second stage interviews of Implementation Analysts.
- Identify and own new projects and initiatives to best support our team and our customers
- Work closely with team members and other departments to continually improve our offering, can speak to data trends and improve customer offerings and/or processes accordingly.
What we are asking you to bring!
- Proven Customer Success management background with a minimum of 4 years experience in the SaaS industry working with customers of all sizes. · Track record of high achievement in your current Customer Success role, including positive expansion and retention metrics.
- Experience managing a team of individual contributors
- Natural rapport builder and effective communicator with a passion for driving positive changes and providing first class service delivery to customers.
- A leader who helps to build and foster a strong and supportive team culture.
- Great prioritisation skills to work through internal projects and act as an escalation point for team and customer concerns.
- You’re someone who works well with internal teams, balancing team and customer’s success with company needs and opportunities
- Desire to thrive in a fast-changing hyper-growth environment while leading and growing a high-calibre team.
- Experience with expanding your team – screening, interviewing and onboarding new starters.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.