Commercial Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
Are you happy with the status quo or would rather go disrupt a TRILLION-dollar industry?
Enable is the SaaS pioneer for the deal economy measured at over $1 trillion of B2B rebate funds poorly managed and executed through the supply chain. Our software helps companies acquire, retain, and better serve customers by working collaboratively with their trading partners using intelligent joined-up plans and incentive programs.
Enable customers have set up thousands of B2B rebate deals on over $30bn of sales and purchases, and have invited more than 3,000 trading partners to the platform to review and collaborate on those deals. Customers include distributors, manufacturers, retailers, and buying groups from across Europe and North America.
We are rapidly scaling the business and extending our reach.
The successful candidate will build on our success to date, accelerating the company’s adoption within the North American market and creating the important building blocks for future growth. This is a remote position for candidates based in Eastern and Central time zones.
What about you?
- You have a track record in enterprise B2B software sales, preferably SaaS, with proven success through doing the simple things well.
- You understand the importance of aggressively pursuing outbound activity to build pipeline.
- You take full responsibility for your KPIs and are acutely aware of what it takes on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis to build a territory.
- You are inquisitive with a thirst for knowledge and a willingness to spend time learning all aspects of a company’s product, customer pain points, and value-based selling.
- You are operationally strong and can demonstrate a good understanding and appreciation for all the sales tools at your disposal.
- You are a self-starter and do not need day-to-day management while responding well to clear direction and remote working practices.
More specifically you will:
- Let’s get this one out the way immediately – hit your quota!
- Achieve your weekly prospecting activity goals.
- Spearhead new growth and adoption of Enable in accounts of up to $100m.
- Build pipeline in alignment with your annual quota.
- Demonstrated understanding and willingness to engage across the full sales lifecycle: prospecting, qualifying, consultative selling, value selling, presenting/demonstrating, developing proposals, overcoming objections, and closing deals.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on the Company’s product with an ability to demonstrate it in alignment with a prospect’s pain points.
- Adhere to the company’s operational framework ensuring all sales tools are leveraged effectively and data entry/reporting requirements are met.
- Leverage and coordinate cross-functional internal teams (internal marketing, sales development, pre-sales, customer success) to efficiently navigate complex sales cycles.
- Ensure effective customer onboarding and long-term success through collaborating with the Customer Success team.
- Develop post-sale account plans identifying expansion and referral opportunities in collaboration with Customer Success.
- Be a good corporate citizen and willing to embrace the company’s values of Growth, Mastery, Knowledge, Dependability, Order, and Industry.
- Ability to travel to the US and within Canada for client meetings and industry events (10%)
Required Skills and Experience
- 1+ year SDR/BDR experience
- Preferred 1+ year of direct full sales cycle experience selling enterprise B2B software, preferably SaaS ERP, finance, CRM, procurement, or adjacent sectors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to interact and influence at all levels through to C-level
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales targets
- Professional and effective written and oral skills
- A self-starter and able to operate without close oversight
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and highly passionate about sales
- Ambitious, aspirational with a strong work ethic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great communicator with an ability to quickly establish rapport
- Customer-centric and recognize the need for customer success
At Enable, we have a dedicated and innovative team committed to helping trading partners maximize the performance of B2B deals. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Enable is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.