Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
At Enable, we believe rebates are the best way for companies within the supply chain to create, maintain and grow their trading relationships. Rebates allow trading partners to make the best decisions for their businesses, meaning everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers. At Enable, we’re creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
And the market agrees with us. Enable is a rapidly growing, series-C funded SaaS company. Our more than 500 Enablees serve the global supply chain from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, and we have goals of continued international expansion.
As one of our exceptional Enablees, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of rebate management. Join us in a dynamic work environment teeming with opportunities, where your efforts will not only establish our platform as the world's leading rebate management software but also help us revolutionize the entire supply chain experience.
Enable is growing its Solutions Consulting team!
If you want to join a fast growing SaaS company with huge potential for growth and learning, this is the opportunity for you.
As a Solutions Consultant you will play a key part in delivering a world-class sales experience to Enable’s prospects. We are looking for someone who has a passion for using technology to solve unique problems. If you are intrigued by the intersection of technology and business and are interested in collaborating with a variety of teams, this role will suit you.
Solutions Consultants are employed as product and solutions experts within Enable’s sales function to:
1. Work closely with Account Executives to assess prospect requirements and demonstrate Enable’s value.
2. Contribute to the qualifying, development and closure of sales opportunities by providing the necessary product and solutions input to the prospect.
3. Help in the development of the sales team’s product and solutions expertise.
As a product expert you will be the go-to person for any questions about the functional or technical aspects of the Enable platform. You will be a trusted advisor who contributes value internally to assist the sales team as well as externally to support our prospects.
- Meet qualified prospects alongside an Account Executive, acting as a product and solutions expert.
- Work closely with qualified prospects to understand their needs.
- Configure product demonstrations that include prospects’ deals and data.
- Demonstrate Enable to qualified prospects.
- Own technical responses to RFIs and RFPs.
- Own the technical content of sales proposals.
- Sell technical concepts to prospects with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Present proposals to prospects alongside members of the sales team.
- Facilitate a smooth handover to customer success.
- Be available to provide advice to sales team members as required.
- Identify possible feature improvement and new feature opportunities.
- Provide content for sales collateral.
- Provide ongoing training to members of the sales team.
- Experience in a Presales role within B2B SaaS.
- Willingness to develop a deep understanding of both the Enable product and Enable’s target industries.
- Ability to communicate product and solution information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to confidently present product and solution information.
- Appetite for a sales focused role with a bias towards external communication.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and provide deliverables to agreed timeframes.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.