Senior Project Manager
Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
Market forces are dramatically reshaping supply chains, forcing drastic changes in trading behaviors between manufacturers, distributors and retailers. Many key business decisions are being made without a single source of truth to back them up, resulting in struggles to keep up with consumer expectations and increased disputes between partners.
At Enable, we believe in removing barriers between trading partners to create a healthier supply chain — and there’s no better way to do this than with rebates. Rebates drive partner behaviors, while increasing loyalty and trust. They help businesses and their trading partners better understand their data, boost their financial performance, mitigate risks, and drive efficiency and trust. When trading partners can make the best decisions for their businesses, everyone wins: manufacturers, distributors, retailers and, most importantly, end consumers.
That’s the core of what we’re doing at Enable: creating a healthy, vibrant supply chain ecosystem where partner collaboration drives the best products, services and values to customers.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for tracking, communicating and managing a portfolio of projects, involving larger projects and smaller enhancements. This will be mostly focused around software deliverables, but occasionally ensuring internal engineering projects are handled successfully. The Senior Project Manager will also be responsible for Enable release coordination of products and services across the full Enable tech stack.
The Senior Project Manager will have direct responsibility for identifying risks and coordinating project communication and alignment across global teams to ensure timely delivery. You will report to the VP of Engineering and be the point of contact across all software projects and processes. This person will ensure the Leadership of Enable, and all key stakeholders are kept current on all projects, releases and important details required to ensure the ongoing success of our global software operations.
You will be a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised individual; a natural leader and a great communicator who is at ease dealing with all levels of stakeholders. You are comfortable driving a team on delivery and constantly strive to deliver world-class project management. You are adept at building relationships across all areas of the organisation to build your understanding of all stakeholders’ needs. You will be used to working at pace to tight deadlines. You will have a meticulous eye for detail and thrive working as part of a passionate, busy team who loves what they do.
Key Skills and Experience
- Relevant project/program management experience, including project management and platform projects
- Experience in dealing with shifting priorities, high-pressure demands and tight timelines
- Familiarity with software build and release processes, including related management tools (Jira, Git, etc)
- Experience and understanding of version control and branching as part of the development lifecycle
- A solutions-oriented mindset; experience handling complex internal and external dependencies
- Outstanding communication skills with all levels of stakeholders and technical ability, internally and externally
- Experience of working within a B2B environment, delivering products to mid-size and corporate customers
- Experienced in Agile and Lean frameworks; ability to contribute to and drive best practices
- Ability to embrace new challenges and deal with a level of ambiguity
- A growth mindset, with a desire to learn more about technology, products, and delivery and to motivate others to do so
- Experience in Microsoft Azure computing and related tools (TFS etc.)
- Experience in using The Microsoft office suite (Sharepoint, OneDrive, etc.)
Enable Global Inc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Enable complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Enable expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Enable employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
See more open positions at Enable
Something looks off?