Senior Marketing Operations Manager
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 40,000 companies and over two billion people in nearly 160 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports nearly 7,000 funds and SPVs, and represents nearly $130B in assets under administration. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $15B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today, Carta’s platform manages nearly three trillion dollars in equity globally.
Companies and funds like Tribe and Pipe build their businesses on Carta. The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S., a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category and certified as a Great Place to Work.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
The Marketing Operations is a small but mighty team at Carta, responsible for driving change across GTM and building alignment among a growing list of cross functional stakeholders. Our mission is to:
- Build and maintain a robust and efficient Lead Engine which fuels predictable growth for Carta
- Establish a point of view on Marketing ROI through analytics and reporting
- Deliver greater value to Carta Prospects and Customers by building a shared understanding of the Customer Journey across Carta GTM
- Own and get the most out of the marketing tech stack through automation, integration, and data hygiene
- Facilitate planning and coordination of Marketing efforts to ensure projects meet established goals and KPIs
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Partnering with Marketing to deliver end-to-end campaign management beginning with strategic planning and alignment of efforts with outcomes
- Maintaining a cadence of traction reporting and measurement against KPIs
- Build a shared understanding of Marketing ROI and guide the marketing team to make informed investments in areas of the business that yield predictable, revenue-positive results
- Standardize marketing campaign operations so to ensure that Marketing campaigns and initiatives are feeding accurate data into our attribution and reporting frameworks
- Use our reporting suite to identify areas of opportunity within the Marketing funnel to drive incremental lift in our Opportunity pipeline and ARR
- Build a deep understanding of Carta customer journeys, and make data-driven recommendations to the marketing team on segmentation, pain points, and timing
- Own the full project management lifecycle and coordinate with cross functional teams to drive strategic initiatives from concept to measurable results
- Support the orientation of Marketing towards a standardized reporting framework and enable self-service of reporting, segmentation, and marketing automation
- Growth mindset, who gravitates towards complex, multifaceted challenges
- Deep understanding of marketing attribution methodologies and ability to align reporting to decision making frameworks in GTM organizations
- Risk taker who thrives in ambiguity and take ownership of key initiatives
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- High EQ, friendly, and helpful partner across Carta GTM
- Proficiency in Salesforce and Marketo is required
Carta’s compensation package includes a market competitive salary, equity for all full time roles, exceptional benefits, and, for applicable roles, commissions plans. Our minimum cash compensation (salary + commission if applicable) range for this role is:
- $170,000 - $200,000 in [NY]
- $170,000 - $200,000 in [SF]
Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, and other factors.