Implementation Project Manager
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta expanded to Singapore in 2021, and we are building a world-class team to support the startup ecosystem across Asia Pacific. The Singapore team is lean and agile, comprising local venture industry experts and Carta veterans. As part of a small but growing team, you will join a dynamic and diverse group of people who are responsible for Carta’s growth across Asia, and get the opportunity to fuel the growth of the rocket ship.
The Problems You’ll Solve
In this role, you will become an equity expert and use that knowledge to onboard our clients onto the Carta platform, setting them up for long-term success. You will directly interact with clients, managing their implementation projects from post-sale to account activation. As the first service provider post-sale, you will establish strong customer relationships and inspire long-term loyalty by guiding them through the implementation process. You will be working with data, business systems, and developing training content for our customers. This role is a fit for people that are hungry to learn and who can think creatively to find solutions to both equity and user problems. Successful Implementations Managers embrace change and constantly seek ways to better their process and their team.
Our Delivery team members have grown to become some of the strongest contributors in our company due to their thorough understanding of our software, customers, and the business value we deliver. Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for financial services, building customer relationships, project delivery, and analytical problem solving. In this role, you will:
- Support new clients and their service providers to help them onboard onto Carta – i.e., bring customer’s equity data and documentation onto Carta
- Proactively manage clients to timelines, enabling client account activation on time (or early!) and strive to improve your time to value month over month
- Coordinate and manage inputs needed from both the clients and their corporate secretaries
- Provide clients with the training and resources to use Carta effectively
- Continuously look for ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes
- Maintain the accuracy of clients’ data throughout the on-boarding process
- Handle customers information and datasets with high integrity
- Utilize tools such as Excel to carry out client data migration
- Work closely with Product, Engineering and our internal Implementations leaders to improve the on-boarding experience for our customers
The Impact You’ll Have
At Carta, our customers’ happiness is our number one priority. As an Implementation Manager, you will be the key representation of Carta and will drive customer engagement and loyalty through your obsession with customer experience, deep understanding of our software, and the value we bring to our customers.
- You are customer obsessed, starting with understanding our customers' goals, and how our offerings can help add value to the customer.
- You have good people skills and have developed a high degree of empathy
- You possess a helpful and professional attitude and can exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- You think of yourself as a problem-solver, even if that means going outside the box.
- You are organized and have strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while providing timely follow up to clients
- You are ambitious, proactive, a self-starter, helpful and resourceful
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You are comfortable working with Excel
- You are familiar with, or are eager to learn about, Private Equity and Capitalization
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Finance and Accounting
- Experience working at a high-growth software company
- Experience with CRM software systems (Preferably: Salesforce)