Marketing Manager, APAC
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to create more owners.
Carta is trusted by more than 30,000 companies and over half a million employees in nearly 150 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports over 5,000 funds representing over $100B in assets under administration with their venture capital solutions. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $13B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today Carta’s platform manages over two trillion dollars in equity for nearly two million people globally. Companies and funds like Canva, Tribe, and Pipe build their businesses on Carta.
The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S. and a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
The Team You’ll Work With
You will be part of the growing APAC team, based in Singapore and part of the larger global marketing org. As our first marketing hire, you will partner closely with both the Singapore sales team, our global demand generation marketing team and our local agency partners. You’ll join members of our team who love spreading the word about Carta, educating the market on how we are democratizing equity ownership, and help us increase financial literacy for all. Our team members have created and sold TV shows in Hollywood, been on the floor of Congress during the financial crisis, written political speeches heard by thousands, and led the brand team at Apple.
The Problems You’ll Solve
As our first marketing hire in Singapore, we are looking to you to launch our first campaigns and build a high quality demand generation funnel of investors and startups across APAC. We need someone who will help:
- Create and execute the strategy to take Carta’s presence in APAC from 0 to 1, and then from 1 to infinity
- Educate every investor and owner, large and small in our markets, on the benefits of our Venture Capital and Startup product lines
- Collaborate with sales, product, and marketing to constantly iterate on messaging to maximize Carta Product Market Fit
- Manage all things demand for Carta; from events to emails to ads and anything else you decide
- Working with agencies and global marketing teams to create and share market leading insights and content via partnerships, owned channels, press coverage and events
- Build a demand generation funnel from contact acquisition to M
You love the venture and start-up ecosystem and deeply understand and practice empathy for our investor and owner audience. In addition, you have:
- 5+ years in enterprise B2B marketing
- Has deep knowledge of growth marketing techniques and tactics
- Cares about customer needs and pain points
- Has a versatile mixture of marketing knowledge and scrappiness
- Has a hunter mindset in understanding how you can best drive demand to Carta
- Has a proven track record of campaign strategy, execution, testing & optimization
- Has a passion for category creation and scaling new products
- Takes pride in their work and views what you do as a part-owner and builder of Carta.
Something looks off?