Senior Lifecycle and Email Marketing Manager
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
The Senior Lifecycle and Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for key communications across the customer journey. This role requires a highly technical individual with the ability to develop cross-platform customer communication streams based on complex segmentation.
This individual is a key member of the Growth Marketing team and will develop email triggers, customer journeys, SMS communications, a/b tests, website forms, and other ad hoc communications as needed. This role is an individual contributor; with a strong focus on hands-on work.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with cross functional teams to determine lifecycle communication opportunities for our lending and banking programs
- Develop email and SMS campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud using templates, html, amp script, and other tools such as Movable Ink
- Project manage all assets from strategy to execution with cross-functional teams including copy, design, legal, and coding
- Provide post campaign reporting - drawing conclusions and recommendations on performance and customer behavior
- Work with the analytics team to connect funnel metrics and campaign KPIs together to tell a holistic story for each program
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 7+ years of email and SMS marketing experience; fintech experience a plus
- Expertise managing Salesforce Marketing Cloud including Email Studio, Ampscript, Automation Studio, Activities, Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Data Designer, and System Settings.
- Experience building complex journeys including onboarding and early life campaigns along with dormancy and cross sell programs.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, data matching and manipulation)
- Strong attention to detail which is required for QAing messages and audience selections
- Technical savvy and able to adapt quickly to various tools and marketing processes
- Proactive and forward thinking; raises questions on assignments, contributes to the optimization of campaigns, and shares ideas
New Hire Base Salary Range: Up to $137,102.00
This role is also eligible to earn annual performance-based incentive compensation in the form of a cash bonus.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities