Sr Reconciliation and Payments Analyst
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
About the Role:
- You will join a growing Direct Marketing team as the resident expert in all aspects of Direct Marketing, right from identifying the business need, translating requirements, planning the DM calendar, executing, reading results and optimizing future campaigns.
- Develop KPI’s to track and analyze the effectiveness and long-term impact of our Direct marketing spend on the holistic business, including impacts to the increases in account originations
- Campaign Planning and Execution:
- Partner with the Direct Marketing Director to manage the content calendar, project intake, prioritization and coordination of Marketing campaigns and requests
- Leverage first and third-party data to develop advanced lookalike targeting, to identify mailable population and select appropriate prospects for Direct Marketing
- Develop and implement a robust A/B testing strategy across various creatives and offers, to help optimize the campaigns.
- Develop and implement advanced attribution measurement methodologies (MTA, Matchback for Direct Mail Files etc)
- Testing and Optimizing Format and List performance:
- Track and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns across the Direct Marketing channels.
- Identify key metrics for success and monitor campaign effectiveness using analytics dashboards and reporting tools.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to understand the effectiveness and long-term impact of our Direct marketing spend on the holistic business, including baseline impacts to increases in account originations.
- Provide data-driven insights to optimize campaigns and maximize ROI.
- Project Management and Reporting:
- Own the end-to-end management of error free campaigns from inception to deployment and analytics
- Develop and maintain data collection and analysis processes.
- Create clear and concise reports and presentations to communicate findings to stakeholders.
- Collaboration and Communication:
- Work closely with marketing, Risk, Data Science, business units to translate data insights into actionable strategies.
- Effectively communicate complex data analysis to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the marketing team
- Serve as SME on Marketing analytics topics to business partners
- Lead and coach junior analysts on the team
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Analytics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing/sales analytics.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and techniques (e.g., SQL, Excel, Python/R, Google Analytics).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities