Account Manager, Lending & Banking
Bluevine is on a mission to enable a better financial future for small business owners through innovative banking solutions designed just for them. By combining best-in-class technology with advanced security and a deep understanding of the small business community, we deliver end-to-end banking and lending products that empower always-on entrepreneurs to grow their businesses with confidence.
As a dynamic company with massive potential, we’re backed by leading investors such as Lightspeed Venture Partners, Menlo Ventures, 83North, Citi Ventures, and nearly 9 years of proven success. Since launching in 2013, we have grown exponentially, amassing over 400,000 customers across all 50 states and a global team of more than 500 people. Our passion is driven by purpose: to give small businesses the tools they need to succeed and we’re just getting started.
All of this begins with our team who are driven by collaboration, problem-solving, and learning and growing together. With a commitment to innovation and community impact, our mission is to help every small business—and every team member—thrive. Join us! #LI-Hybrid
We’re looking for an Account Manager - Lending & Banking. This is an Outbound Repeat Sales opportunity where you will focus on repeat sales efforts to help small business owners achieve their goals using Bluevine’s financial solutions. In this role, you will form relationships with our existing lending customers to drive continuous use of Bluevine’s lending products and to cross-sell Bluevine’s other banking products like checking accounts, bill pay, etc. You'll create meaningful experiences and deliver value to clients by providing products and services that meet their financial needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Be a high performer. Consistently hit monthly volume and cross-sell quotas. Meet and exceed daily hustle metrics/activity goals/KPIs
- Anticipate their financial needs, and identify opportunities to expand account growth and product diversification
- Operate as a Trusted Advisor to grasp complex business obstacles
- Cultivate strong customer relationships with small business owners.
- Use sales engagement tools, lead-management software, and CRMs to optimize pipeline management.
- Engage existing customers throughout their lifecycle to introduce new or unused features & benefits, to drive adoption, usage, and revenue
- Serve as the primary point of contact for repeat Lending customers.
- Results-Oriented. Consistently achieves results, even under difficult circumstances.
- Nimble Learner. Quickly acquires new knowledge and/or skills and adapts to new situations by being open to and quickly implementing feedback.
- Consultative. Embodies the Trusted Advisor approach by focusing on building relationships with others, grasping their obstacles, and providing relevant solutions
- Partnership. Builds partnerships and works collectively with others to meet goals.
- 1+ years of account management and/or outbound sales experience.
- Experience working towards a quota & proven ability to hit goals.
- Able to deal well with ambiguity and self-motivation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Growing SaaS and or Fintech organization experience is highly preferred.
- Uncompromising hustle and integrity.
New Hire On-Target Earnings (i.e. Base Salary plus Commissions, if achieved) Range: $66,600-$106,700
BENEFITS AND PERKS - for employees located in the US
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- PTO, Company Holidays, and Flexible Holidays
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH stipend
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Community-based volunteering opportunities