Sales Development Representative, Outbound
About the Role:
You will be expected to conduct daily prospecting, assist in preliminary sales qualification, and take a hand in the building of sales-related processes. We are a highly collaborative team — this role has many responsibilities outside of a typical SDR role, with plenty of room for learning and career growth built-in. Remote team + remote company, we have made the transition to full-time WFH, permanently.
What You'll Bring:
- 1-3 years of lead generation experience - ideally 1+ years in FinTech or SaaS.
- Passion for entrepreneurship, finance, and technology.
- Growth-minded and have the dedication and attention to detail to be successful.
- Self-starting attitude with a high level of written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable asking for help/guidance when needed.
- You are excited about the opportunity to join an early stage startup.
- You take pride in creative, strategic thinking and have examples you are excited to share with us.
- You want to be an active participant in building the company, will be the first to raise your hand, and share your opinion on how to make things better.
- Your desired next step career-wise is to move into an Account Executive (closing) role.
- Comfortable and excited to work remotely full time.
- Have prior experience working at an early-stage Series A/B start-up.
- Experience with sales tools including, but not limited to: Outreach, Salesforce, Zoom Video, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, G Suite (or similar solutions).
- You have carried a quota tied to cold outbound meeting setting and consistently met/exceeded said quota.
- You have received formal sales training at your previous company (or BDR academy).
- You have experience running preliminary sales conversations designed to establish fit and interest prior to passing to an AE.
- You have reported directly to an SDR or BDR Manager.
We offer competitive cash compensation and equity. We're a remote team and are happy to work with candidates from anywhere in the world.