Marketing Operations Analyst
As a Marketing Operations Analysts, you will own both the day-to-day systems and processes that support Affinity’s marketing team. You’ll be responsible for reporting on the entire funnel--from lead engagement to upsell opportunities--and partner with demand generation, ABM, and customer marketing managers to support best practices, testing and campaign structure. You’ll collaborate with demand gen, RevOps operations, and applications teams to optimize existing martech and implement new additions to the stack.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will support the company’s global marketing strategy through the management and visibility of the marketing funnel. You’ll be responsible for:
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Analyze marketing data to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to track key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Help prepare monthly and quarterly department business reviews.
- Maintain the integrity of marketing and CRM databases by implementing data hygiene processes, conducting data appending, performing system audits, and enforcing governance measures.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to optimize campaign effectiveness.
- Work closely with the marketing team to refine targeting and messaging based on data insights.
- Provide leadership and execution for email marketing, ABM, multi-touch attribution, lead lifecycle, and data segmentation, and database growth and health.
Marketing Technology Management:
- Maintaining the key marketing platforms, including MCAE, and ABM tools
- Collaborate with RevOps and applications team on integrating marketing systems with other business systems.
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend emerging technology trends with ownership for end-to-end sales/marketing technology design
- 4+ years of experience in a Markting Support, Revenue Support or Enablement role, at a high-growth company, supporting a Sales organization
- 2+ years experience building and running reports in Salesforce
- 2+ years experience configuring a modern tech stack (eg. Salesforce, Marketing Automation Platforms, Website, Automation, ABM Technology, Looker/Tableau, Leandata, Zoominfo)
- Strong track record of developing and presenting revenue-related KPIs to leadership (preferably in a b2b SaaS startup environment)
- Expert Excel / Google Sheets skills, including experience manipulating large amounts of raw data
- Intermediate understanding of lead-to-cash process, and finance terminology (eg. billing, collections, revenue recognition)
- Ability to maintain a long-term outlook while being revenue-focused when architecting solutions to challenges
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Passion for learning, problem-solving, working cross-departmentally
- Autonomous, self-driven, and able to thrive in ambiguity
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity:
- We live our values as playmakers, obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $55,400 to $83,000 CAD. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.0 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.
We use E-Verify
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.