Account Executive, Strategic
In this role, you'll be responsible for building and closing a pipeline of net new accounts within our “Affinity for Salesforce” business, Strategic (Enterprise) Segment. This position will report directly to the Head of Sales & Alliances, who you will be partnering with to drive revenue and expand our footprint in the Salesforce ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review, qualify, and follow up on inbound leads
- Collaborate with our Marketing and Business Development team to drive a consistent outbound motion to key strategic accounts
- Collaborate with prospects, and gain a deep understanding of their teams and processes, to drive better business outcomes
- Close deals with these prospects and, in so doing, grow our company and accelerate your personal growth and income!
- Work collaboratively with our customer success team to identify and drive expansion revenue within our install base.
- Represent Affinity for Salesforce at industry events and conferences
- Manage your pipeline closely to drive accurate sales forecasts, and exceed quota
- Receive coaching from your Sales Manager and team members to support your professional growth and improve your performance
- Develop and maintain ecosystem relationships within Salesforce sales teams and SI Partners
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 5+ years of sales experience selling SaaS within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Consistent over quota performance
- Strong Salesforce acumen to confidently speak to our solution
- Ability to manage and qualify inbound leads while at the same time developing and executing an outbound prospecting plan
- Ability to conduct customer meetings, from discovery to presentation and close, with actionable outcomes to all levels of an organization throughout the sales cycle
- Solid track record of successfully partnering with internal teams to help drive additional value for prospects as well as with existing customers
- You have worked at a startup or high-growth company before
- You have worked at a Salesforce ISV Partner
- You have brought new products to market within Salesforce Ecosystem
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- Health Care coverage and flexible personal & sick days. We want our team to be happy and healthy :)
- We provide an annual budget for you to spend on education and offer a comprehensive L&D program – after all, one of our core values is that we’re #obsessedwithlearning!
- We support our employee’s overall health and well-being and reimburse monthly for things such as; Transportation, Home Internet, Meals, and Wellness memberships/equipment.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
Please note that the role compensation details below reflect the base salary only and do not include any variable pay, equity, or benefits. This represents the salary range that Affinity believes, in good faith, at the time of this posting, that it will pay for the posted job.
A reasonable estimate of the current range is $135,000 - $157,000 CAD Base. In addition, this position is also eligible to receive Commission based on sales targets. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors such as job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.