Strategic Customer Success Manager (Fixed Term)
In this temporary role, you'll drive strategic renewals and upsells while working closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs. Your role will be highly cross-functional. You will work closely with our clients to understand and address their business needs while also interfacing with our sales, product, and engineering teams to make sure we place our clients’ concerns above everything else.
Please note, this is a temporary position covering maternity leave. This position will report directly to the Manager, Strategic Customer Success. You will be joining a seasoned team of talented professionals and leaders who are here to help support you and your success! We hope you’re excited by the challenges a growing company offers, a lot of autonomy, and the prospect of shaping how we interact with our clients at Affinity.
What will I be doing?
- Own a book of Affinity's largest and most strategic customers, and drive renewals and upsells for these accounts.
- Serve as a Customer Advocate: build a strategy to manage the engagement and success of our clients.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers to drive broad product adoption and ensure they reach a high level of satisfaction with the product.
- Become a product expert: Develop best practices to share across clients, helping them best leverage Affinity's full functionality.
- Interface closely with sales, support, product, and engineering teams to share client feedback, resolve escalations, deliver outstanding client experiences, and directly impact the product roadmap.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every qualification. At Affinity, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t perfectly align with the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
- 5+ years of experience as a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager, or similar role.
- Proven track record of achieving commercial targets and goals, preferably in an enterprise SaaS setting.
- Experience managing complex accounts, renewals, and upsells/cross-sells.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills with a history of building strong business relationships.
- You're an influential communicator with experience presenting to small and large audiences.
- You're proficient in organization, account prioritization, and time management.
- Ability to orchestrate cross-functional resources to ensure the success of your clients.
- You are excited by the startup environment; you want to contribute to fine-tuning the structure and process to scale the customer success team.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a SaaS company in the CRM, data services space or financial services clients.
What you’ll enjoy at Affinity
- We live our values as playmakers who are obsessed with learning, care personally about our colleagues and clients, are radically open-minded, and take pride in everything we do.
- We offer a very competitive compensation package.
- Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is essential.
We have raised over $120M and are backed by some of Silicon Valley’s best firms, with over 2,700 customers worldwide on our platform. We are proud to have a 4.5 Star Glassdoor rating and recently ranked; Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2022 and Great Places to Work 2022. Passionate about helping dealmakers in the world’s biggest relationship-driven industries to find, manage, and close the most important deals; our Relationship Intelligence platform uses the data exhaust of trillions of interactions between Investment Bankers, Venture Capitalists, Consultants, and other strategic dealmakers with their networks to deliver automated relationship insights that drive over 450,000 deals every month.