About the Role
Abnormal Security is looking for ambitious and growth-minded Product Managers to drive innovation for our flagship Messaging Security Products (MSP) product lines.
At Abnormal, we keep our customers—ranging from Global 2000 organizations to small businesses—safe from complex and cutting edge attacks that have the potential to cause financial loss and disrupt business operations. Our novel approach to email security, account takeover detection, and other use cases has resulted in us becoming one of the fastest-growing security companies of all time.
The MSP Division serves as the foundation for Abnormal’s product portfolio and houses our most commonly used products and features. The teams in the Division drive key workstreams to provide better protection to customers, supercharge security team workflows, and effectively communicate product value to users and buyers.
As a Product Manager, you will be accountable for product definition and roadmap planning, as well as a key contributor to MSP’s product strategy. You will also work closely with stakeholders across R&D, GTM, and the exec team in advancing your areas of product ownership and delivering value to customers.
What you will do
- Drive product definition and team alignment for areas of ownership
- Lead the team through roadmap planning, ensuring that we work on the highest priority initiatives for customers and the business
- Contribute to product strategy and defining how we will achieve our higher level product and business objectives
- Deeply understand the products/features you own and closely monitor the intake of customer feedback, as well as the external release of new capabilities
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Prior experience working as an engineer or on highly technical products
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interface effectively with both internal stakeholders and customers
- High operational excellence and ownership in all work that is undertaken
- Strong analytical skills, with the capacity to reason through ambiguous problems and make effective and well-justified decisions
- Growth mindset, and willingness to learn quickly in a high paced startup environment
Nice to Have
- Prior experience at enterprise SaaS / B2B companies
- Prior startup experience
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.