Field Marketing Manager - Northwest
About the Role
The Abnormal marketing team has an immediate opening for a Field and Channel Marketing Manager who is dynamic, energetic, and organized. Marketing specialties should include: Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Marketing Programs & Campaigns, Demand Generation, and Marketing Project Management.
The Field & Channel Marketing Manager (FCMM) is responsible for creating and delivering regional and channel marketing plans and programs that may include trade shows, industry conferences, seminars, lunch-n-learns, exec dinners, user groups, 3rd party media sponsorships, webinars and ABM. Working closely with the sales organization, this role ensures that Marketing and Sales are aligned on the key activities needed to deliver regional sales and business targets.
The FCMM manages the activities and performance of regional marketing programs to support the field in achieving bookings targets delivering programs that are executed on time, within budget, and deliver measurable results. In addition to regional sales enablement, critical deliverables include the creation and execution of high-performing demand marketing programs that deliver maximum impact and ROI within the Central Region of America Enterprise sales. Organization, problem-solving abilities and project management are a must-have for success in this role. This position will require travel to the respective region as well as company hosted events. (Approx 10-15%)
What you will do
- Drive demand creation and lead generation activities that generate qualified leads and sales meetings, and creates brand awareness into net new accounts
- Set targets, track, measure and analyze impact of programs on lead funnel and pipeline; demonstrate measurable progress and regional success
- Partner with sales leaders, account executives, account managers and channel managers to support regional goals
- Define and implement region-specific marketing campaigns that bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities
- Plan and implement field events, regional programs and webinars
- Engage with key channel partners to develop and implement co-marketing campaigns
- Attend key events, network, and educate attendees on product offerings; be a brand advocate
- Work closely with Account Executives (AEs) and Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to enable and ensure appropriate lead follow-up strategy and tactics
- Communicate with sales to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Support the regional account-based marketing program through key account understanding and measurement
- Recommend and manage the development of communication tools and materials, such as sales invitations, emails, collateral, presentations, signage, etc.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget
- 5+ years of high-tech B2B marketing experience; preferably some experience in cybersecurity and working with security practice partners
- Experience managing and organizing local, regional, and virtual events
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful regional marketing programs and campaigns
- Metrics-driven marketer with experience and passion for proving marketing results across the funnel
- Self-driven, problem-solver, takes initiative in driving projects forward, strong attention to detail, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Ability to travel 10-15% Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- “Owner Mentality”. Has the Ability and willingness to operate autonomously, roll up their sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Dynamic, energetic, and highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and manage workloads effectively
- Exceptional communicator across different functional areas within the organization
Nice to Have
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in budget tracking QoQ & planning 90-180 days forward
- Ability to manage multiple programs and projects simultaneously while ensuring no details are overlooked
- Strategic thinker with exceptional data analysis and analytical skills
- Experienced in building successful relationships with sales and channel partners
At Abnormal Security certain roles are eligible for a bonus, restricted stock units (RSUs), and benefits. Individual compensation packages are based on factors unique to each candidate, including their skills, experience, qualifications and other job-related reasons. We know that benefits are also an important piece of your total compensation package. Learn more about our Compensation and Equity Philosophy on our Benefits & Perks page.